• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Money' is merely a manufactured mechanism of commercial exchange...it is printed out of thin air, ....and thus worth what ??

This 'money' chimera is hoodwinking you into a corralled sate of mind...a constraining paradigm.

Real assets should not be denominated in non-standard-based currency terms....but that is how the currently 'currency wealthy' continue to massively prosper. They can literally print for free (or access 'unfairly') a counter denomination (£ $ €) which prices assets (land, commodities...football clubs) which we hold infinitely dear, but which they can price in ultimately worthless £ $ € value (that they have infinite access to...)

Marx was right

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." Groucho Marx

.. or is it Corbynism ?

Think he was told to stay on the pitch and be one of the last players off at the end of the game. Got a good cheer as well, I think hes more than happy here

Think he was told to stay on the pitch and be one of the last players off at the end of the game. Got a good cheer as well, I think hes more than happy here

I'm more then happy with the wife but if a 21 year old stunner with sexy frame and massive bank balance Offering activities the wife can't doesn't started sniffing round me, I think I'd have a few months out on loan, If the loan deal worked out, I'd stick in a transfer request, theirs not a person alive that's not had there head turned at some point.

I'm more then happy with the wife but if a 21 year old stunner with sexy frame and massive bank balance Offering activities the wife can't doesn't started sniffing round me, I think I'd have a few months out on loan, If the loan deal worked out, I'd stick in a transfer request, theirs not a person alive that's not had there head turned at some point.
:Blink:
So much for your vows then!

Looking forward to your P45 Brendan?

Feel sorry for your wife

Bit scumbaggy that like.

What a lucky wife you have. Integrity is not a Yorkshire trait much then?

We're buggered with Stones. Stick to scouse lads. They won't leave their wives as scouse girls will decapitate them for evening pondering it.

I guess when you're in the lower divisions you've never come across class and dignity. Keep living the dream in the nowhere leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back