• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling went for 5o million , don't care that they play different position. Stones will last longer as sterling pace will burn out. Glad the board held firm.

The Summer just gone was realistically the only chance Chelsea had of getting him.
The lads performances are attracting the biggest names in Footy and Chelsea are at the bottom of the list.

This is the exact reason why it would have been mad from our perspective and his perspective to sell him the Summer just gone.

We did well to keep him for another season, but I can't see us keeping him for any longer than that. I think he will be sold next summer.

We did well to keep him for another season, but I can't see us keeping him for any longer than that. I think he will be sold next summer.

No chance of him staying, Martinez needs to start looking for replacements this season. At least we get get a big fee plus let's just enjoy him while we have him. If we have nqy chance of keeping him, we have to win a cup

Has the touch of Michelangelo, the intelligence of da Vinci , reminds my of shumaker and the metality of Ali.... Runs like bekenbaur and plays like bobby Moore and is the same age as Justin Bieber ....

"Stones reminds me of Bobby Moore. Unflappable. Forward thinking. Sees it before it happens. Does what he needs to do with elegance."

-the jack army site

If he plays his cards right he'll be an all time great.

If we play our cards right we can keep him.

Rolls Royce of a defender, and he's ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back