• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it mate, I don't think were that desperate to sell. I would think they're exploring ways of keeping Stones and still be able to sign big name big salary players.
Short of finding legitimately around 40m of sponsorship, can you come up with any other?

Bonucci's representatives meeting City today apparently. Not sure what it means about Stones but I think its relevant all the same. If Stones did go to City thats the guts of £80m on two centre halves.

Bonucci's representatives meeting City today apparently. Not sure what it means about Stones but I think its relevant all the same. If Stones did go to City thats the guts of £80m on two centre halves.
They want two CBs, they wanted Stones and Laporte but they couldn't get him so now they're going after Stones and Bonucci.

Can't wait for Stones to return to training and everyone whose heads are falling off currently in the Mata thread do a complete U Turn and says it doesn't mean anything and he's still getting sold to City

Which would be correct but funny and can't wait to vault every single person who does so :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back