• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
It occurred to me when Stones and Coleman weren't selected on Sunday that Martinez might be thinking he
can get away with it for the RS match, and then keep them out of this weeks Euros. I wonder.

Anyone know if at they'll be safe to play against Man United? Mori's done well so Stones can rest but Coleman needs to play

Mori will be doing tons of travelling with Argentina in the lead up to the Utd game - he won't have much preparation time. Ideally Stones will be able to tr\in with the first team for a good few days before the game and be fit to start

Smalling appears to have come on leaps and bounds this season. Him and Stones together with Hart behind them would be a pretty formidable spine at the back for England

Smalling appears to have come on leaps and bounds this season. Him and Stones together with Hart behind them would be a pretty formidable spine at the back for England

I don't mind Smalling at all. I used to. But agree he's seems to have realised he's United's only actual centre back so has stepped up.

Mirror says Chelsea are going to go after Stones again in January. 'Koff, Jose.

I hope we get Stones back in time for Man United. I'm not looking forward to it at all. :(

TBF their is a difference in the Mirror stating a story that is not true as appose a story that was quite clearly true, Chelsea did/do want Stones and probably will be in for him again this winter window as he isn't European tied, if not definitely the summer.

TBF their is a difference in the Mirror stating a story that is not true as appose a story that was quite clearly true, Chelsea did/do want Stones and probably will be in for him again this winter window as he isn't European tied, if not definitely the summer.
Yeh to be fair they probably will come again but I'm honestly not worried. We didn't stay firm all summer to let him go in January. It's refreshing to feel like this with Everton, I'm honestly not worried about losing any of the Crown Jewels until after the Euros which will be another test but not a foregone conclusion by any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back