• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Mirror says it, then it must be true.
I still can't believe their exclusive on us signing Mido the next day he was a Boro player

Sunderland boss Roy Keane last night completed a shock #6million swoop for Spurs' Egyptian striker Spurs.

Keane's biggest signing yet as a manager will see the 24-year-old hitman move to the North East on a four-year deal

2D4C42C900000578-3268194-image-a-24_1444556247267.jpg

Way their season is going if they return we should say £60m minimum you bell.

Just ignore them, we've sent them packing once, just don't get involved in it any more.
Shows just how two-faced they are as a club in that allegedly, Abramovich and the board told Jesse there'd be no more sanctioning of signings in January, yet now it appears they'll sanction trying to twist our arm again... **** 'em.

Just ignore them, we've sent them packing once, just don't get involved in it any more.
Shows just how two-faced they are as a club in that allegedly, Abramovich and the board told Jesse there'd be no more sanctioning of signings in January, yet now it appears they'll sanction trying to twist our arm again... **** 'em.
Well yes but if we put a stupid fee on his head they may not try and use the press to disrupt him throughout January.

Well yes but if we put a stupid fee on his head they may not try and use the press to disrupt him throughout January.

No mate, stupid fee or not doing that would give both them, the media and anybody else the belief that we would sell.
Blank them totally, refuse to discuss it, hold our nerve and them fester is how I would manage it.

Way their season is going if they return we should say £60m minimum you bell.
I read an interview with someone at Bayern with their response to united over the summer re: Thomas Muller which was along the lines of 'I wish I could delete this email address but unfortunately I need it for other matters so please stop using it to enquire about Muller as he's still not for sale'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back