• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what your saying is if a load of people put their hand in the fire you would as well.

This is nonsense man. Two complete separate issue. I am talking about football clubs going after a defender with insane money/transfer fee which is nothing to do with putting your hands in the fire.

This is nonsense man. Two complete separate issue. I am talking about football clubs going after a defender with insane money/transfer fee which is nothing to do with putting your hands into the fire.

Which clubs? Plus, it's paper talk.

You have admitted you haven't watched him but believe rumours other clubs want him so you want him. That's the trait of a spoilt child.

You have admitted you haven't watched him but believe rumours other clubs want him so you want him. That's the trait of a spoilt child.

I am not here to judge whether Everton or Chelsea have actually put bids in.

He is playing for bloody Napoli and will play in CL so stop pointing out like he is a random footballer. I am not a scout so it is not my duty to scout which player is good or not. All I know is that he is playing in the runner up team of the Italian League and the paper or Internet news said Chelsea and Everton are putting bid worths £38m plus.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing. I cannot really see why you are not a spolit child in this occasion. Oh yes I forgot you must watch every single player you have mentioned in any thread or else you won't talk about them. Good night.

P.S And see there is nothing to do with putting in your hands in fire.

Last edited:
Not a lot. Yes. But see which teams are after him and he is playing for Napoli. And see the amount of his transfer fee as he is held in high regard by clubs.

And this is why I hate the transfer window. Sky touting ridiculous prices for players because it gives the fans hope and in some way justifies the ridiculous money that clubs get. Mangala and Otamendi cost nearly 70m between them and they are utter turd. A big price tag means jack all - just gives the ignorant amongst us some false hope. A big price tag doesn't guarantee success and I would much rather a yard dog like Shawcross for 8mil who knows the Prem than a supposedly "decent" CB that plays in a poor league. Plus if he is "that" good then why aren't Bayern, Barca, Juve or Real in for him??

Hahah ! Agree with you, didn't put it quite so bluntly but you nailed it !

I am not here to judge whether Everton or Chelsea have actually put bids in.

He is playing for bloody Napoli and will play in CL so stop pointing out like he is a random footballer. I am not a scout so it is not my duty to scout which player is good or not. All I know is that he is playing in the runner up team of the Italian League and the paper or Internet news said Chelsea and Everton are putting bid worths £38m plus.

You are arguing for the sake of arguing. I cannot really see why you are not a spolit child in this occasion. Oh yes I forgot you must watch every single player you have mentioned in any thread or else you won't talk about them. Good night.

P.S And see there is nothing to do with putting in your hands in fire.

But, you've never seen him play. You have admitted that and yet you must have him.

I've not said a thing about wanting this player, I hold my hands up and say I've never seen him play to make a judgement on him and won't be swayed by rumours of Chelsea and us making bids to think " Yeah, he must be boss because them journalists who print stories for click bait and views say he's good and people are bidding X amount for him "

Yes, it's like watching a little kid have no appeal for a toy until another kid wants it. That's what it's like and you've admitted to it.

Hahah ! Agree with you, didn't put it quite so bluntly but you nailed it !

If he is nailed on then there is absolutely no point of expressing our view in GOT because contents in the transfer threads are filled with rumours and paper talks.

One thing I do agree is high price tag does not guarantee a player is top class but this is a risk we have to take since it's hard to find bargain (who is top class as well) nowadays.

But, you've never seen him play. You have admitted that and yet you must have him.

I've not said a thing about wanting this player, I hold my hands up and say I've never seen him play to make a judgement on him and won't be swayed by rumours of Chelsea and us making bids to think " Yeah, he must be boss because them journalists who print stories for click bait and views say he's good and people are bidding X amount for him "

Yes, it's like watching a little kid have no appeal for a toy until another kid wants it. That's what it's like and you've admitted to it.

Really? I did say "not a lot". I did not say I never seen him play so stop twisting words to suit your argument.

You have three years not to realise Martinez is a shambolic manager so I won't over estimate your judgement. Didn't you say give him another season he would come good few days before he got the sack.

Please stop calling others a child or something. It does not put you on a higher ground. Other posters had given me private msg so I will cease to reply you. I am not going into fume mode because of you.

Really? I did say "not a lot". I did not say I never seen him play so stop twisting words to suit your argument.

You have three years not to realise Martinez is a shambolic manager so I won't over estimate your judgement. Didn't you say give him another season he would come good few days before he got the sack.

Please stop calling others a child or something. It does not put you on a higher ground. Other posters had given me private msg so I will cease to reply you. I am not going into fume mode because of you.

I said it was a trait of a spoilt child, I used an example.

What I'm trying to say is don't believe what you read and use it to base your information on, use your own eyes. If the papers said United and Arsenal are preparing bids of 40 million for James Chester does that now make him world class and would you want him? Because, that's what it looks like to me at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back