• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God, i'm incredibly drunk....

I'm so past Stones right now, I'm watching cats on Youtube...Don't take anything I have said as serious. don't care, If Stones leaves....He leaves. I guarantee we wont even notice in a month. It's not like he's saved our ass or scored a shitload. He looks sexy on the ball....pfft so would I in me Lycra's.

Stones aint [Poor language removed]
That's impressive drunk typing you've git there :) I can't do that sober

the great thing is now we're not likely to feel any pressure from these 'tactics' from City.
this of course explains Stones gob

Dunno bout that.
I expect he may feel a little aggrieved as I would, The feeling of being held back is akin to feeling strangled ( at least in my job) and that also has nowt to do with money but I sure as hell would hate to work for a team I no longer believed in or wanted out from....Personally I would try my best to do the least. But that's just me...being a human being. Put yourself in that position, Would you really try your best knowing you were gone ?
I'm interviewing at the moment. I caught myself seriously not trying for a day and was down right embarrassed with myself.and sorted it out. It's not even professionalism it's just decency. Get paid. Put the effort in to at least do enough. I wasn't doing that even at one point

Last edited:

Liverpool's fault this. City used to be the jackpot, until they got swindled into buying old Raheem.

Now they're wise to the fact that highly rated young English players are crap.

City start the day by actually naming Stones is their target and end the day by refusing to meet the asking price. I think the FA should be interested in that. They are classless and the only response should be a classy silence until they stump up.

All just nonsense to try and get him a bit cheaper, media games, they've clearly leaked that to the press to try and get Stones to push us.

Stones doesn't have to push us as he knows he can leave as long as our valuation is met. If City dont want to meet that valuation then they dont want him as much as they are claiming to.

I have to laugh at the 'take it or leave it' headlines like we are selling some unwanted junk on ebay and should be delighted to get a bid. It would be such a disaster to have to keep hold of one of the finest young defenders in europe!!!

Hope City stick to their guns, so we can keep him, i know £50M is a lot of money, but it's not as if we're desperate for the cash, and honestly can't see us persuading a better class player to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back