• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not understand what is going on. City are supposed to be in talks with us and agreeing a fee yet we have him playing in Dresden from the start. This is truly weird.

I really do not understand what is going on. City are supposed to be in talks with us and agreeing a fee yet we have him playing in Dresden from the start. This is truly weird.
why is it weird mate?

He's our player. He knows that, we do, and City do.

It's not strange at all for him to be playing.

Until anything progresses on this he's our player and will continue to do his job and play for us.

And no, he won't care or 'begrudge' us for it. He'll get on with it and play football.

why is it weird mate?

Until anything progresses on this he's our player and will continue to do his job and play for us.

And no, he won't care or 'begrudge' us for it. He'll get on with it and play football.

Well look at like this. It is pre-season we are or should be sorting our line ups out for the new season surely that will not include Stones. So why is RK not trying Galloway.

Well look at like this. It is pre-season we are or should be sorting our line ups out for the new season surely that will not include Stones. So why is RK not trying Galloway.

because at this moment Koeman won't be thinking like that.

It's like how Mourinho played Mata even though there's a good chance he'll be leaving by September.

No manager will be planning on 'not having' a player until it is certain. So up until the point where it is certain, they will continue to play with said player.

why is it weird mate?

Dunno bout that.
I expect he may feel a little aggrieved as I would, The feeling of being held back is akin to feeling strangled ( at least in my job) and that also has nowt to do with money but I sure as hell would hate to work for a team I no longer believed in or wanted out from....Personally I would try my best to do the least. But that's just me...being a human being. Put yourself in that position, Would you really try your best knowing you were gone ?

Dunno bout that.
I expect he may feel a little aggrieved as I would, The feeling of being held back is akin to feeling strangled ( at least in my job) and that also has nowt to do with money but I sure as hell would hate to work for a team I no longer believed in or wanted out from....Personally I would try my best to do the least. But that's just me...being a human being. Put yourself in that position, Would you really try your best knowing you were gone ?

If City haven't made a bid mate (no proof they actually have yet) that meets our valuation then we aren't holding Stones back.

He knows that. It's been clearly stated by reliable sources that this is the case; he met with Moshiri/RK, and told him he'd like to leave. Moshiri/RK agreed as long as City met our valuation.

That's it.

In the meantime he plays for us, we pay his wages and from a purely selfish pov Stones needs to get himself ready for the new season.

Dunno bout that.

Which is why I cannot see the purpose behind his travelling and selection.

Dunno bout that.

Don't think Man City, especially their fans, would like to see an attitude like that from a player they were looking to sign though.

Oh God, i'm incredibly drunk....

I'm so past Stones right now, I'm watching cats on Youtube...Don't take anything I have said as serious. don't care, If Stones leaves....He leaves. I guarantee we wont even notice in a month. It's not like he's saved our ass or scored a shitload. He looks sexy on the ball....pfft so would I in me Lycra's.

Stones aint [Poor language removed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back