• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Renewed tabloid talk this morning. Swap deal involving Bony. Might just be speculation, but it sounds good for Everton. £35m plus Bony in the Sun. Seriously undervalues Bony. Strikers who can score in the Premier league are gold dust
Probably just based on the Twitter speculation from yesterday.

Let's just get this deal done and move on.

I'd be happy with bony, Williams and a late move for Mata once united have pogba.

If we get a decent top rated keeper and keep hold of rom then our squad will be ok

Besides for centre mid were we will lose most games due too mate, centre mid is 100% something we need to beast mode

Honestly think he would of gone by now if he was going. Also didnt he play the full 90 Yesterday? I really hope he stays and gets his head down and becomes one of the best CB we have had for many years

I'm starting to hope he stays. He's very young. Give him a pay rise and let's see what magic Koeman can work on him.

Let's not continue to be a 'selling club' unless it's on our terms.

I have a dream...
Stones... to Pogba... to Lukaku.... GOAL!
RS nil, Everton 5.

And then it's the start of the second half

I'm starting to hope he stays. He's very young. Give him a pay rise and let's see what magic Koeman can work on him.

Let's not continue to be a 'selling club' unless it's on our terms.

I have a dream...
Stones... to Pogba... to Lukaku.... GOAL!
RS nil, Everton 5.

And then it's the start of the second half

Why progba, if you are going to dream then why not messi, why progba?

So who blinks first then?

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spor...ews/hes-everton-player-pep-guardiola-11715345

'He's an Everton player' Pep Guardiola tight-lipped on pursuit of Blues defender John Stones
Man City boss wants to sign Blues defender but clubs apart in valuation

JS96452431.jpg

John Stones and Espanyol's Paco Montanes during the pre-season friendly match at Goodison
Pep Guardiola has refused to be drawn on his pursuit of Everton defender John Stones.

Manchester City want the Blues centre-half but the two clubs are apart in their valuation of the 22-year-old.

Everton have told City it will take £50m to buy Stones but the Etihad Stadium side believe he is worth closer to £40m.

Guardiola confirmed City’s interest in the player last month but was not willing to say anymore when asked about Stones yesterday.

“He’s still a player for Everton,” he said.

JS95750583.jpg

Manchester City's manager Pep Guardiola refused to say too much about John Stones

“And that question is about the market so I think you should [address it to] the right person.

Everton 0-1 Espanyol player ratings: New boy is man of match but one forward scores only 4
“I know how it works in England, the manager [decides on transfers]. But I’m a trainer, at the club I’m just a trainer. And I give my opinion, my advice to the club, and after that the club decides the best as possible.

“He’s an Everton player right now.

John Stones tells Everton he wants Manchester City move
“I don’t know what’s going on in the future.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back