• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should sell, every summer this is pulling our club part and we cant make any plans just incase the club will match our offer.
It's a joke. So basically chelsea and city won't pay 50 million. Che!sea offered us 35 million and city prob the same.

We should sell, every summer this is pulling our club part and we cant make any plans just incase the club will match our offer.
It's a joke. So basically chelsea and city won't pay 50 million. Che!sea offered us 35 million and city prob the same.

In some ways you may be right however Chelsea had us over a barrel when we signed Lukaku, they gave us no mercy so for me they can go and stuff themselves.

SELL!!!!

His leg is broken....

JS96452431.jpg

...if he doesn't leave in this window I wonder if he'll re-focus on Everton and sign a mega contract. He'll be losing an absolute fortune at the moment and surely can't have this uncertainty window after window.

...if he doesn't leave in this window I wonder if he'll re-focus on Everton and sign a mega contract. He'll be losing an absolute fortune at the moment and surely can't have this uncertainty window after window.
I was thinking about his wages too actually mate.
He must be losing £100k a week right now compared to the deal he could sign.

I'd be fuming too..

Agree. If they are valuing him at £13mill then the deal should be around £37 mill plus Bony. Hasn't really performed at City but not really given a run of games but everywhere he has been he's scored goals. Plus he's still only 27.
I think this could ultimately be good for our club. BUT, we must have a replacement no.5 in place before then.
Me, I would take £37 mill. for John Stones, PLUS, I would insist we take Bony. On loan.
This way, Citeh would have to pay a large slice of Bony's wage, which let's face it is probably quite considerable. Then, if at the end of the season coming, Bony bombs out, we will have had him for the season on trial as it were, without him costing us a fortune.
IF, on the other hand, it all works out to our satisfaction, we tell Citeh to honour the original price of £50 mill. for Stones, and ,the original valuation of £13 mii. for Bony. We then register Bony as our contracted player without any further monies being handed over.
Fanciful stuff, but why not. It would be great to do them over once again, just as we did with the injury prone Rodwell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back