• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that's the poster who at the beginning of every summer since their takeover, has named all of City's targets and they've signed something crazy like 80% of them.

He's the original source of the Hart rumour as well, back in early June - £40m

He basically calls things with a lot of accuracy mate, and a lot of the time before they hit any kind of media as even a rumour - according to the City lot anyways, think he goes back a long time ont here and has lasted as a itk - so got to give the bloke some credance

He basically calls things with a lot of accuracy mate, and a lot of the time before they hit any kind of media as even a rumour - according to the City lot anyways, think he goes back a long time ont here and has lasted as a itk - so got to give the bloke some credance

Yep, for me that's it all as good as done then. Williams and Bony in plus another top centre half and I think that's good business, though I'm sad that we are losing such a gifted player

Yep, for me that's it all as good as done then. Williams and Bony in plus another top centre half and I think that's good business, though I'm sad that we are losing such a gifted player
Dont fret, holgate has a much more likeable face and will be better

Have u learned nothing. It's never as good as done end until that shirt is been held up.

Gabriel off with what looks like shocker of an injury in their friendly vs Citeh

That leaves them with 3 CB's on the treatment table.

Wenger to chuck his hat in the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back