• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Lads , after just watching our game against Arsenal John Stones is a must for me. What's the general opinion of him and what deal would you take ? Looks like Bony could be part of it and not going to lie I'll be glad to see him go just because he's a square peg in a round hole at city. There was also talk of you being interested in Hart who I want nothing more than for him to stay but he just won't fit in a Pep team.

Evening Lads , after just watching our game against Arsenal John Stones is a must for me. What's the general opinion of him and what deal would you take ? Looks like Bony could be part of it and not going to lie I'll be glad to see him go just because he's a square peg in a round hole at city. There was also talk of you being interested in Hart who I want nothing more than for him to stay but he just won't fit in a Pep team.

He's boss. Ignore his Martinez performances. The man is a clown.

But pay up or GTF would be the general consensus. £50m.

He's no mason holgate that's for sure.

You're getting a 50 mil anakin. We're keeping Luke

SageyInPeace

Right now Stones is great on the ball, not that great at defending. I think eventually he'll probably be great at both, he just needs to work on his positioning and most importantly his heading, since he can sometimes miss important headers which tended to cost us goals last season. I'm sure he'll be a top player but I would be very happy with Bony + money for him, then we can bring in an out and out defender to sure up our defense plus replace the joke that is Kone with a good striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back