• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's hardly irreplaceable, good luck to the lad but don't think he's made the best move for his career
He'll be their first choice centre back mate, in the Champions League, coached by Guardiola and playing alongside Silva, Aguero, De Bruyne and all their other world class players. I think he'll be fine. Wouldn't surprise me if he is immediately England's first choice centre back too, on account of who he has joined.

I would be of the understanding that the following is correct. We have some cash lying around. We dont need to have our account credited with the 50 million for stones before we go to replace him. Therefore it would be correct that we would bring in a replacement defender ( fully signed and done and dusted ) in a position we have zero cover in before we would sell stones. Otherwise our great Everton fc would be employing the greatest shower of muppets in the football world. Ps niasse

uefa have ballsed up and it's an ITK on a forum, not the official site. To be honest I'm not sure why I'm replying as you are clearly on a wind up mate. I bid you good day and good trolling
Just because somebody disagrees with you does not mean they're trolling you.

We really need to stamp that mindset out on here. It's getting like RAWK.

He'll be their first choice centre back mate, in the Champions League, coached by Guardiola and playing alongside Silva, Aguero, De Bruyne and all their other world class players. I think he'll be fine. Wouldn't surprise me if he is immediately England's first choice centre back too, on account of who he has joined.

Massively in the spotlight, be interesting to see how he copes. Lot of pressure on Guardiola I reckon early, will be interesting to see developments.

Really interested to see if this ends up being £50m or £30m and Bony, I hope it's the latter. Then spend the rest of Williams and Kone.

Bony, Williams, Kone is much better for us in the here and now than having Stones who didn't want to be here anyway. He'll become a top player, but we couldn't afford to hang round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back