• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

There's a difference. Last summer, we didn't want to sell. This summer, we clearly do. And we're doing it under own own terms - not pressured by a deadline and not subject to a transfer request to force the move.

People losing their heads all over the place here; Stones was always going to leave, and that should have been very obvious by the fact he didn't sign a new contract after his transfer request last summer.

Meh, contracts don't mean much these days. If he signed I'd have expected various clauses.

Issue with me on this one is how long we've allowed it to drag on. Again.

We always knew stones was a asset that we wanted 2 keep but if sold has long as the £50mil or whatever it is is spend wisely making Everton stronger, Am happy with the sale but can we have some transfer new now Everton...

I'm not too disappointed to see Stones go. I think it's good money for him.

Hope Bony is included in the deal. Unlike many I really rated him when he was at Swansea and I preferred him over Lukaku.

I'm not too disappointed to see Stones go. I think it's good money for him.

Hope Bony is included in the deal. Unlike many I really rated him when he was at Swansea and I preferred him over Lukaku.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back