• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, contracts don't mean much these days. If he signed I'd have expected various clauses.

Issue with me on this one is how long we've allowed it to drag on. Again.

What do you mean by "allowed"?! Isn't it city who've done that by trying to bully us into accepting a lower bid?

Tbh, i dont see how anyone is blaming the club? Should it have gone on this long? no probably not, but its not like we have sent a squad list to Uefa with his name on for City.

If they haven't completed City are in trouble, if they have then it should be announced. Simple.

We all knew he was going, finding it hard to be bothered tbh. Its more funny that Uefa are blowing City up, and that this is how its come out.

tumblr_lx1n2ii4o31qmsec0o1_500.gif

Tbh, i dont see how anyone is blaming the club? Should it have gone on this long? no probably not, but its not like we have sent a squad list to Uefa with his name on for City.

If they haven't completed City are in trouble, if they have then it should be announced. Simple.

We all knew he was going, finding it hard to be bothered tbh. Its more funny that Uefa are blowing City up, and that this is how its come out.

moronic fans wanting to blame the club mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back