• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously already signed for them and we'll have told City to keep it quiet until we get replacements, but we surely will have known that they were registering him for the CL deadline, did we just hope no-one would find out?! Poor communication from Everton this.
If bony is coming the other way mate would you rather the club kept quiet so they can announce that deal at the same time?

The whole deal strikes me as lowering the money we pay Barnsley for the sell on fee . If I'm wrong and then we end up buying a city player then it's poor business

Surely city should be in line for some form of penalty for improper conduct?
You can't include someone in your squad if they officially belong to someone else...

Which would suggest he's officially a registered City player and nobody's mentioned it... I assume?

I wonder if this is a deliberate ploy by City to try and force Uefa into changing the rules about when squads have to be submitted? It is cr@p that squads have to be submitted before the end of the transfer window

Agreed totally.

Everything this summer points to Moshiri not being the owner we thought/hoped he'd be. Let's face it, when Stones is gone, we'll end up with a net spend which will be basically the TV money.

Nothing has changed. I'd love to be proved wrong, but at this point it seems very unlikely.

Id argue that a lot has changed, we have swiped a quality from a club that has consistently finished well above us in recent seasons. We have also brought in a man who has had a huge part to play in helping Leicester to the title last season. This would not have been possible a few years ago. Ok transfers have been a bit slow but these things take a bit of time, especially when there is such little value in the market. People need to just chill out a bit.

It either stinks and City have played a dirty card which Everton need to take legal action.

Or

It's done and I hope to god we have our targets ready to confirm as Galloway is going out on loan so surely they are ready to bring in some new faces.

Either way it's not been the best of transfer windows up til today. Everton that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back