• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
£50million though that's £47million -Barnsleys %, pretty good business, considering we all knew he wanted out.

The lad has plenty of ability but still has a long way to go to full fill it. Is he worth £50million, no way, so we have been adequately compensated.

As the main man says it is the dragging on and having him play for us in pre season that is the main issue. But there is not much we could realistically do until City met the valuation I suppose.

The bottom line is he doesn't want to play for us and put in the hard yards to get us back to where we should be and earn a place in the likes of the Champions league on his own merit and efforts.

The fact that he is going or gone already shouldn't be a surprise to any of us really and I don't wish the lad any real harm - but I do hope that his next dump is a cross between a ten pin bowling ball and a hedghog and that he fades away to mediocrity like the majority that choose to leave us for the big bucks and bright lights.

this is my view exactly mate. it's annoying, but is what it is.

I expected (as did many) this deal to happen. The timing sucks but FWIW, I'm not judging this window until Sept 1st.

He's obviously already signed for them and we'll have told City to keep it quiet until we get replacements, but we surely will have known that they were registering him for the CL deadline, did we just hope no-one would find out?! Poor communication from Everton this.

You grab your partner by the testicles while having sex, Steve?

Good on you for still being able to do so aged 80

You really are unpleasant aren't you. Care to meet up and I'll tell you about life,honesty and reality?. Fortunately my 14 year old granddaughter, who reads this forum, is more sensible than you and won't be effected by your filthy garbage.

He's obviously already signed for them and we'll have told City to keep it quiet until we get replacements, but we surely will have known that they were registering him for the CL deadline, did we just hope no-one would find out?! Poor communication from Everton this.

City have admitted it's an embarrassment for them mate. Their fault, not ours.

We should release a statement now though.

Doesn't give off the best impression either, regardless of how much it genuinely affects our transfer plans it makes us look like a sell to buy club which is something we apparently had moved on from under new management

No mate. Stones put in a transfer request at the tail end of last season to try and force a move the Chelsea. The whole world knows that since then he's wanted to leave the club.

Surely city should be in line for some form of penalty for improper conduct?
You can't include someone in your squad if they officially belong to someone else...

We have been trying.

We quite clearly had expected to have Williams in last week. Kone being in Liverpool suggests that we may even be very close to making an announcement.

I wouldn't bet against us wanting to have announced a signing first, and that's why we hadn't announced Stones' sale
Where the kone from Sunderland rumour come from pal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back