• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we should do is say to City if your so sure he is going to be your player that you have announced him in your squad before its even signed you must really want him....pay another 10 million quid or your going to look like a right bunch of whoppers when he lines up for us agaist Tottenham at the weekend. Call their bluff.

We should do a Donald Trump regarding the height of the Mexican wall.

Tell City the price has just gone up another ten million :dance:

Disa
City have admitted it's an embarrassment for them mate. Their fault, not ours.

We should release a statement now though.
g
City have admitted it's an embarrassment for them mate. Their fault, not ours.

We should release a statement now though.

Disagree mate, there's no way we won't have known they were registering him for the CL, I'm almost certain you can't register a player whose registration is held with another club!! Which to me indicates he's already signed. I'll wait to be proven otherwise but UEFA have said this is the squad they have filed.

Why would City be embarrassed? I'd rather take the chance and name him in the squad than not do it and then have him for league games only because you signed him 24 hours too late.

If anything, City should be congratulated for being smart about it. The worst that can happen for them is that they have one player unallocated if they don't sign him, and let's face it, the deal is obviously pretty much done.

Isn't that just the squad list for the CL qualifiers though? City have Steaua I believe. They could (perhaps should) have left him out and then added him to the list for when/if they reach the group stages.

If bony is coming the other way mate would you rather the club kept quiet so they can announce that deal at the same time?

The whole deal strikes me as lowering the money we pay Barnsley for the sell on fee . If I'm wrong and then we end up buying a city player then it's poor business

Only you can save us from the madness erupting on here mate.

Do your thing Ash and save us all !

It either stinks and City have played a dirty card which Everton need to take legal action.

Or

It's done and I hope to god we have our targets ready to confirm as Galloway is going out on loan so surely they are ready to bring in some new faces.

Either way it's not been the best of transfer windows up til today. Everton that

we have our targets ready. We were planning on having one of them signed by last Thursday had Swansea not gone back on our initial agreement...

Disa

g

Disagree mate, there's no way we won't have known they were registering him for the CL, I'm almost certain you can't register a player whose registration is held with another club!! Which to me indicates he's already signed. I'll wait to be proven otherwise but UEFA have said this is the squad they have filed.

City themselves had said that mate - it's not my opinion.

You really are unpleasant aren't you. Care to meet up and I'll tell you about life,honesty and reality?. Fortunately my 14 year old granddaughter, who reads this forum, is more sensible than you and won't be effected by your filthy garbage.

*affected

Id argue that a lot has changed, we have swiped a quality from a club that has consistently finished well above us in recent seasons. We have also brought in a man who has had a huge part to play in helping Leicester to the title last season. This would not have been possible a few years ago. Ok transfers have been a bit slow but these things take a bit of time, especially when there is such little value in the market. People need to just chill out a bit.

This could also be seen as getting a man to find us bargain buys to save us having to spend money on proven quality players. Just a theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back