• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to the lad, no ill feeling towards him.

Owes us nothing.
You owe nothing John Stones.
superthumb.gif

worth it, imo
What would Stones have sold for if he wasn't English ?
I think that there was probably a premium of 20m on his price because of his nationality.
Time will tell just how good he can become and I think he still has a lot to improve before he is considered a top top defender. He has to improve on his decision making , his positioning . But , he is still a young player.

Whereas, we didn't want to lose him, it is a fantastic bit of business by Everton.

A 32 year old hasbeen replacing one of England's brightest talents. We're an absolute joke club.
Unfortunately, as many have said before, Stones doesn't get Everton, I don't believe he ever has.
We don't need him and his sulky attitude in our club, he treated the fans with contempt the day he gave us the "calm down" hands.
I wish him no harm, but this has dragged on for 12 months, he no longer works for Everton, move on and get behind the players that want to be here.

Everton are still the same.

Every season sell a player at the highest price they can get and then spend that money on players coming in and then repeat.

Same old same old.

People need to realise there is no 100M, get a grip FFS!
Maybe, you could point out to me the players we have sold over the last five years. I cannot remember them just now.

With Barnsley getting between £7-9m we are left with about £40m. I would have hoped for more but he's gone so we move on.

Unfortunately, as many have said before, Stones doesn't get Everton, I don't believe he ever has.
We don't need him and his sulky attitude in our club, he treated the fans with contempt the day he gave us the "calm down" hands.
I wish him no harm, but this has dragged on for 12 months, he no longer works for Everton, move on and get behind the players that want to be here.
I am surprised by just how quickly he wanted to get away. Twelve months ago he asked to leave and at that stage he was barely in the door at the club, as the remaining length of his contract proves.

Last season the fans chanted Money ca't buy you Stones - now it can and we are owned by an alleged Billionair - this money is for the Stadia 100 million has been a bluff whos next Lukaku??????

At least no more sulking from him, be able to laugh whilst he `warms the pine` at City. He will be with Moyes at Sunderland in two years time
and he was crap last season good riddance

What young player does 'get Everton'? We're a club who show absolutely no ambition, haven't won anything for decades, play in a shed and for 2/3 seasons here for him we have finished in the bottom half of the table.

No evidence at all he 'didn't get' Everton. He told the fans to calm down because in that instance they were being meffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back