• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just seen his interview on CityTV.

He makes it sound like he's left Guantanamo Bay.

He was almost nothing when he arrived here; Everton allowed him the space and encouragement to develop into whatever he is now. He owes us everything but for a year he's been plotting his departure.

We're well shut of that lad.

That's because Guardiola will be sensible enough to realise that Stones poor season was 100% down to Martinez.
Nah. He was very up and down last year because he is young and learning. Not Martinez only, it's just part of his development. Tbf I think a lot of other managers would have had less faith in him than Martinez did

Sad to see him go but tbh in st the moment he is not irreplaceable. He might be irreplaceable in a couple of years if he picks up his development, or he might flat line. I hope he goes on to do well

I wonder if he would come back one day? Wonder what he thinks of the club really.

He was almost nothing when he arrived here; Everton allowed him the space and encouragement to develop into whatever he is now. He owes us everything but for a year he's been plotting his departure.

Dave we all know there's no pride in footballers anymore, they're all out for themselves. I'll give him his due that he didn't kick up a major fuss but he definitely should have been more appreciative of his time here

Exactly. Sod wishing him well the Billy big bullocks knobhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back