• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Terry trial to take place after Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

If I was good enough for Libpewl, I'd be good enough for countless other teams.

My dad would turn in his grave if I wore that shirt

**** that ****. Who's paying me more money? Oh lbpl are? 70 000 a week you say? Cheers kenny. I'd sell my soul to the devil for that kind of money. No problem.

**** that ****. Who's paying me more money? Oh lbpl are? 70 000 a week you say? Cheers kenny. I'd sell my soul to the devil for that kind of money. No problem.

You're a bad person. Like, all the way through.

70k a week for them or 50k a week at a Sunderland or a Villa?

Honestly?

You're a bad person. Like, all the way through.

70k a week for them or 50k a week at a Sunderland or a Villa?

Honestly?

If the choice arose of course I'd rather not play for them. But if it was them or nothing? **** yeah. Do you think Rooney supports United? Absolutly not. Hell win his trophys, collect his wages, retire and not give them a second thought.

If the choice arose of course I'd rather not play for them. But if it was them or nothing? **** yeah. Do you think Rooney supports United? Absolutly not. Hell win his trophys, collect his wages, retire and not give them a second thought.

If it was them or nothing then yeah, but face it, if you were good enough for them, you'd be good enough to play for pretty much any other team in Britain for nearly the same wages.

Rooney works for United in the same way Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt do with say Universal or United Artists. That is the place that gives him the best return financially.....that is all there is to it.

Of course he'll do the badge kissing and all the routine sales pitch and so would I for 12 million a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back