• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Terry trial to take place after Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carragher turned his back on his country and should be universally despised.
Personally I think the fact he decided to retire was fine.

But I think the fact that he was allowed to come out of retirement for a few games when there were better players available is a joke.

Personally I think the fact he decided to retire was fine.

But I think the fact that he was allowed to come out of retirement for a few games when there were better players available is a joke.

He turned his back on his country because Ledley King was preferred to him. Disgrace.

He turned his back on his country because Ledley King was preferred to him. Disgrace.
I don't think so myself. I despise the [Poor language removed] but if he wants to retire from international football there's no great problem in that.

But I think that means he should stay retired. The fact he came out of retirement then retired again after like 3 games makes a mockery of the whole system.

If people want to retire to prolong their career I can accept that.

Because you don't want to just be in the squad and think you deserve to play? An insult his Queen and country.

If, as the tale goes, he was a boyhood blue who ended up playing for them then he's a prick.

If I was good enough, I would rather play for Torquay, Luton or Carlisle than pull on THAT jersey.

If, as the tale goes, he was a boyhood blue who ended up playing for them then he's a prick.

If I was good enough, I would rather play for Torquay, Luton or Carlisle than pull on THAT jersey.

Really? For 70,000 grand a week I'd masterbate using a soapy wet steven gerrard 8 liverpool shirt routinely.

He does play for libpewl like. Every one of their players is a massive tw@t.*

*except Pepe Reina, he's not that bad.

Really? For 70,000 grand a week I'd masterbate using a soapy wet steven gerrard 8 liverpool shirt routinely.

Nope.

If I was good enough for Libpewl, I'd be good enough for countless other teams.

My dad would turn in his grave if I wore that shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back