• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Terry trial to take place after Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was popcorn ffs. But as an englishmen, wanting the germans to win anything should be a crime punishable by execution in front of family members. The germans feel the same like. It is a healthy hatred of eachother that should be maintained at all costs.

Anyone who wants Germany to win anything is firstly a bad bellend and secondly a bellend of naziful proportions. **** the krauts.

Ali wasn't a national captain, he had a chequered background too, not sure he was as racist as Mr Terry like.
look up his meeting up and speaking to the kkk, used to be a hero of mine till i read up about him and smoking joe lost a lot of repect for the fella, terry is a horrible swine bryan but he has not been proved guilty yet, not sticking up for him as a nice human being because he isnt, but its all to soon, as an england fan i think his time is up anyway there are better and more deserving players than him around who could do the job but thats for the manager to decide not the media

A stupid one by stupid people.

Rivalry maybe, not hatred. The Germans don't feel that way in my experience and the Dutch hate them more than we do.

When I say hate of course I mean rivalry. I don't hate someone just for being German. But I'm not gonna make a differenciation everytime I talk about Germany. They hate us we hate them. It's all cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back