• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Terry trial to take place after Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The millions of pounds of oil revenue should buy us some nice leather recliners to put on top of Hadrian's wall to watch you little Englanders toil in the cropless fields

Back to JT. Its an utter shambles that he's been stripped of his captaincy without being proved guilty. Makes a complete mockery of our justice system. And also why wasn't Suarez prosecuted by the CJS. Isn't Evra a member of the public? It works both ways kopites yer pricks.

I have not enjoyed an ENGURLAND game as much as the humiliation by Germany.

I can't understand why Nik gets so worked up and bothered and can't understand the fact some people (me included) don't give a **** about a football team just because its players are all born on the same piece of land as them.

No borders no nations.
No flags no patriots.

Born yes, Scottish heritage.

And you wanted Germany, GERMANY to win? That's apalling whether you like the players in the team or not. Our grandfathers didn't smash the **** out of Hitler so you could want the feckin Germans to win a football match coz Stevie G plays for england and he's a bad kopite wah wah

And you wanted Germany, GERMANY to win? That's apalling whether you like the players in the team or not. Our grandfathers didn't smash the **** out of Hitler so you could want the feckin Germans to win a football match coz Stevie G plays for england and he's a bad kopite wah wah

It's football Nik, not WW3.

Hmmm, attempt at popcorning? I think he got me, but hopefully the edit won't appear at the bottom of this message.

Equally I don't understand why you see it as a bad thing that I'm proud of my nationality.

Well its been explained in this thread (especially well by Blue1 i believe) why being proud of your nationality is such an odd concept really.

Be proud of your actions and acomplishments, and that of people you may know sure, that works.

But of a nationality you have no choice over, a piece of land you happen to share with some people? Doesn't make sense.

But hey, if you want to be then thats up to you, it doesn't bother me no matter what i think of it.

Whereas you get all upset and furious when other people don't feel the same.

In the grand scheme of things, the English have done far worse to the Scots than the Germans did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back