• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Terry trial to take place after Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems trial by media is the future.
dont temped them they will have him on saturday night and have the plebs voting in to say guilty or not, with ant and dec hosting the trail, and members of the great british public drawn at random to defend or get a conviction winner takes all of half the phone costs the other half goes to keep him in jail and save the tax payer or he walks with the wedge.be more interesting than some of the ****e they serve up, and it would keep the media happy .

I'm glad he's been stripped of the captaincy, cause he's a complete ****. Hopefully he retires from international football as well. Only problem is Gerrard will get the captaincy.

As much as I hate the fella it's wrong to have stripped him of the captaincy on heresay alone, innocent until proven guilty should always be the way. And then when he is found guilty he might get an eight match ban and the fans will all cheer his name and boo his victim...might even get some t-shirts printed......just saying like.

I think it's a farce its going to court in the first place. He allegedly said something hurtful. ****ing hell. People say hurtful things all the ****ing time. Racism becomes a court affair if someone ACTS upon their racism I.e racially aggravated assaults etc etc. This, whether guilty or not, was said in the heat of the moment in anger. Utterly ridiculous that our CJS is having its time wasted by this. Sign of the times.

I reiterate.

could have said the same about Ali a few weeks ago but he was painted out to be a saint,, but one rule for one another as far as the media are concerned.

Ali wasn't a national captain, he had a chequered background too, not sure he was as racist as Mr Terry like.

And I cannot believe he's been stripped of the captaincy. He hasn't been found guilty! Another example of people going OTT with the whole racism thing. The very suggestion of something so dastardly as calling someone a 'black [Poor language removed]' (really? is it really THAT bad? In the heat of the moment during an argument?) causes the FA to **** themselves and do something which in a criminal justice system would be condemened (innocent until proven guilty). TRY and put your prejudice against JT aside for a second, and you'll see that the whole racism thing in this country is getting ridiculous now. Imagine if a black person 'alledgedly' called someone a white [Poor language removed]. No one would bat an eyelid. And they talk about equality. This isn't equality. This is going the other way.

And I cannot believe he's been stripped of the captaincy. He hasn't been found guilty! Another example of people going OTT with the whole racism thing. The very suggestion of something so dastardly as calling someone a 'black [Poor language removed]' (really? is it really THAT bad? In the heat of the moment during an argument?) causes the FA to **** themselves and do something which in a criminal justice system would be condemened (innocent until proven guilty). TRY and put your prejudice against JT aside for a second, and you'll see that the whole racism thing in this country is getting ridiculous now. Imagine if a black person 'alledgedly' called someone a white [Poor language removed]. No one would bat an eyelid. And they talk about equality. This isn't equality. This is going the other way.

How very dare you...

Has he been stripped of the captaincy as a kind of pre-emptive punishment? If so, I agree that that is shocking. He hasn't been found guilty of anything. If however, the feeling is that the whole affair will affect him and he won't be able to focus, it could be a judicious decision from his bosses.

Has he been stripped of the captaincy as a kind of pre-emptive punishment? If so, I agree that that is shocking. He hasn't been found guilty of anything. If however, the feeling is that the whole affair will affect him and he won't be able to focus, it could be a judicious decision from his bosses.

No. It is because the FA are petrified of being branded racist. 'How can you have someone that definatly said something nasty to a black player as England captain?!'

This is just the start.

Yeah, its a ****house trick.

Whatever happened to innocent untill proven guilty.

If I was Terry I would score 50 own goals next England game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back