• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Terry trial to take place after Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say hate of course I mean rivalry. I don't hate someone just for being German. But I'm not gonna make a differenciation everytime I talk about Germany. They hate us we hate them. It's all cool.

Ah I see. My trouble is I like everybody. Except kopites obviously.

Even the french? My nan was french like and I have a french friend stereotypically called francois who's ok, but they can all **** off. The garlic munching trannys.

The French are my favourite. I've got mates from Lille I stay with sometimes. Allez les LOSC.

The French are my favourite. I've got mates from Lille I stay with sometimes. Allez les LOSC.

The french are a henious bunch. I remember when they beat us 2 1 in the euros or WC, we had this french woman living near us and she put her massive france flag out her window. She was an utter bitch and known for it anyway but I didn't say anything coz I was about 15. Now I'd knock on the door and ask her wtf does she think she's doing.

I lost interest with England completely when Warnock and Carragher were taken to the World Cup over Baines and Jagielka.

I lost interest with England completely when Warnock and Carragher were taken to the World Cup over Baines and Jagielka.

Give over, that stuff had been going on for ages. Heskey, Collymore, Barmby, G.Johnson, the list goes on and on. Until the FA get out from under the dirt the kopsh!tes have on them, then their twelfth rate players will continue to get games on the international stage and embarrass the nation like they embarrass that club every weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back