John Textor / Everton Takeover

Correct - Moshiri, 777, Friedkin and now Textor all to blame.

Textor is continuing knowing full well he cant complete the transaction.

No, Moshiri is holding us back. That's it.

Not the people keeping the club afloat with their money.

The guy who has squandered all of his, got mad and wants to take his ball home now.

The man who led us to 2 points deductions.

The man who tried to sell the club to literal criminals.

What has Textor done? He's not preventing Moshiri from doing anything.

No, Moshiri is holding us back. That's it.

Not the people keeping the club afloat with their money.

The guy who has squandered all of his, got mad and wants to take his ball home now.

The man who led us to 2 points deductions.

The man who tried to sell the club to literal criminals.

What has Textor done? He's not preventing Moshiri from doing anything.
I`m not saying Moshiri is blameless, he is the worst thing to have ever happened to this club, joint top with BK getting his grubby mits on it and helping to fly the club in to the ground.

But while Textor is there with exclusivity no one else can buy it and he cant complete because he knows full well he cant because of the Palace shares. So right now Textor is keeping us in this limbo.... not sure how you cant see that.

I`m not saying Moshiri is blameless, he is the worst thing to have ever happened to this club, joint top with BK getting his grubby mits on it and helping to fly the club in to the ground.

But while Textor is there with exclusivity no one else can buy it and he cant complete because he knows full well he cant because of the Palace shares. So right now Textor is keeping us in this limbo.... not sure how you cant see that.

This is so true, but for me our decline started when BK bought the club . He had no funds to take the club forward, it was down to him that Kings Dock was knocked on the head. Has to be said that our current dilemma is down to Moshiri.

Ha Ha Ha.

So, basically, 'Matt Slater' had no fresh info and nothing to report on...so he reported that nothing was happening...cue people on here with their hair on fire.

Un'kin real.
I have no idea who Matt Slater is, but I also spoke to a few people who have an interest in Everton, my mates, they also have no information.
What a waste of reporting.

Moshiri is nowhere near the level of Kenwright.
He has made a mess of things, but he pumped hundreds of millions in to the club, renovated the outside of Goodison so it looks half decent, built all the hub on Spellow Lane and the disabled centre. He has also never lied to the face of fans for the benefit of earning his friends a few million quid.

Have we even confirmed excusivity with textor?

Watch the vid Dave, its very sobering, all banter aside.
We're in hock, deeply!

Shocking doesn't cover just how bad it is.

Gonna need some Billy big nuts to even consider paying all those creditors back and the restructuring the club at same time.

Doesn't look like there is the appetite all round.

It's a sorry state of affairs, that video is very sobering. 😥

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.