John Textor / Everton Takeover

About halfway down it says exclusive, but could be incorrect?

I just don't think Moshiri or the club announced it. It was reported by the Athletic and taken as the truth. I'm not saying he doesn't, but it's a different tack to the other deals.

Everton will not get 100% of any non-football event revenues.

You're just throwing figures around there. Without any understanding of where the money comes from.

I showed you what the matchday revenues would be on a average seat price basis.

Just thinking you can lump on millions in other revenues is just nonsense.
Thats LITERALLY from an Athletic article outlining the exact profits the Tottenham stadium is making. Where they stated details of certain events bringing in 15m to the club but actual profit after costs being around 5m, so I took the low number.

If you TRULY have an issue with someone "just throwing figures around" then you should stop now, because Im using actual figures from financial professionals that arent my own and you are the one just making stuff up.

Thats LITERALLY from an Athletic article outlining the exact profits the Tottenham stadium is making. Where they stated details of certain events bringing in 15m to the club but actual profit after costs being around 5m, so I took the low number.

If you TRULY have an issue with someone "just throwing figures around" then you should stop now, because Im using actual figures from financial professionals that arent my own and you are the one just making stuff up.

That is TOTTENHAM'S STADIUM that is a 60,000+ stadium in London

So you're not even comparing like with like.

That is TOTTENHAM'S STADIUM that is a 60,000+ stadium in London

So you're not even comparing like with like.
lol it would have been wise to stop after the first comment, but you go ahead and Damo and double down. You are starting to sound like you would fit in with the clubs ownership...

I bet you also think all those articles about Castore paying 20m+ a year are not real.

I can conform also that I have no new info on the Everton takeover. Someone contact Matt Slater ASAP.

Matt Slater is the only reputable journalist that The Athletic have. He does genuine work unlike the other lot there.

If Matt Slater says something, I trust what he says as I know he definitely does investigative journalism.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.