John Textor

Come on Sexy Texy and the Aliya All Stars 💙
IMG_9391.webp

IMG_9392.webp

@GrandOldTeam think of the Toffolossus!

I mentioned this myself yesterday.
It seems a strong possibility that Textor is trying to corner Moshiri.
I have come to share an underlying suspicion that Moshiri does not want to sell.
The prolonged attempt to complete the 777 deal went beyond all reasonable expectation, despite their abject failure to gain PL approval.
It took the final collapse of their business amidst a rash of court cases accusing them of fraud before we disengaged.
Very , very odd.
I wonder whether Textor is publicly assembling all the parts of the deal so that Moshiri has to sell or reveal his true motives.
I agree, I don’t think it’s a given that he wants to sell his shares lock, stock and barrel. Moshiri has been awful for us and I think the majority of us rightfully want him gone, but he’s not so incompetent to think taking a rumoured £400m haircut is ok, so it may well be he is just looking at equity investors to help re-capitalise the club, bring some of their own people that constitute the board.

If the team start performing in a new stadium restructured to a longer term deal, the club is presumably going to be worth significantly more in a couple of years and he can look to sell his shares then, unless he sells fully but has that exit proviso where he shares in the success of the club going forward.

Textor is very comfortable talking to the press and being honest,which will make Moshiri very uncomfortable....he's probably just getting Moshiri to hurry it along.

We all want and end to it... Textor's open book tactics might well hurry it along.
Just with deals of this magnitude or any deal needing sensitivity and discretion, I would have thought he’d be on an NDA. Not sure of whether the content of what he said would be considered a breach of any such clause if indeed it existed in the first place.

We're in a relegation fight. I doubt too many Everton supporters would agree with you that we're not.

Flip.

I think we can get something at Leicester. The squad overall looks on paper to be stronger than the last two seasons and I think we make that pay by May next year.

We dont need knee-jerk.

Flop.

‘’Meanwhile, Alexander Bafer - currently the chairman of Brick Top Holdings Inc. and a former Lyon director - has revealed he will be investing. “If it goes forward, I’m on board with John,” Bafer said.‘’

Meanwhile, Alexander Bafer - currently the chairman of Brick Top Holdings Inc. and a former Lyon director - has revealed he will be investing. “If it goes forward, I’m on board with John,” Bafer said.
With textor prob having his time spread across the clubs, maybe this bafer will be the link and be used for textor to the day to day running of the club. I am curious to get more names to come out so we can see what they can bring to the club

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back