John Textor

Interesting that.
Do you think Man City follow all the PL clubs to have an idea of what’s being chatted about them?
Making they are well positioned to control or at least be aware of any narrative concerning them.?
Very professional (and slightly sinister if so )
Of course, they could just be closet Evertonians😀

No idea mate. I know they saw the Everton Mishmash we did and then commissioned their own official one on the back of it so maybe.

Burnley were of the same opinion
Play with fire and eventually you will get burned
At the moment, I’m inclined to stick. After today we have a decent run and we played so well against Bournemouth for 85 mins that I feel like we might be ok. Especially with players returning from injury.

He really does need to turn it around quickly though.

Burnley were of the same opinion
Play with fire and eventually you will get burned
Yep, can't understand why they didn't spend more, it was a big reason why they went down. Didn't spend enough in 6 years of prem, compare it to Bournemouth and Brentford now, they do it better.

You have a bottom 5 or 3 team every season, and the teams coming up invest more, or when they keep in the league for another year they overtake u...

It's not great great; it's not relegation fodder.
Jep, it's league competitive. Shouldn't just finish 17th with 37, but 12-15 with 45 points is something realistic.

The field we are in with Fulham, Bournemouth, Palace I even count Forest now, there is a marginally a difference between all of these squads I think.

Jep, it's league competitive. Shouldn't just finish 17th with 37, but 12-15 with 45 points is something realistic.

The field we are in with Fulham, Bournemouth, Palace I even count Forest now, there is a marginally a difference between all of these squads I think.
Should do if players dont also fall asleep leading by a couple of goals...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back