John Textor

Yeah, she was on toffeetv the other day and she had her tongue right up dyches hoop.

Was embarrassing to listen to tbh
As a general rule of thumb I ignore the opinions of any journalists who are favoured by the club to interview and write puff pieces about the players , or relay ‘good news’ about the stadium build . Even more so if they declare they are Evertonians.
We are better served by hostile observers ,or those who remain outside the camp.
That is true of all clubs and entities.
The naysayers may irritate but their words may carry more truth.

Textor is very comfortable talking to the press and being honest,which will make Moshiri very uncomfortable....he's probably just getting Moshiri to hurry it along.

We all want and end to it... Textor's open book tactics might well hurry it along.

Obviously he wants it hurried up because he's not the first choice of taking over for anyone he doesn't have the money to do it.

Hes lucked out that moshiri has run the place so bad that the 777 debt is putting potential investors off and left a opening for him to exploit.

He said himself if someone with the money out right put a offer in hed be at the back of the cue. Moshiri wont even enter a period of exclusivity with this guy because he's obviously desperate for anyone else to come in for the club.

All feels very 777 again for me and i dont think this guy is the best for Everton. He cant afford the take over and if he has to lend money to do it the debt wont fall on his shoulders.

Alexander Bafer has revealed he wants to be part of the John Textor takeover bid at Everton.

Bloomberg reported on Friday (13 September) that Aliya Capital Partners is now backing Textor in his pursuit of buying out Farhad Moshiri.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back