John Textor

Long as he's open AND truthful, then don't care if he's gobbing off every day mate honestly.

Worst thing in the world is to be invisible, essentially nobody pays attention because you're an irrelevance, don't see that happening with him as owner (not always good mind but at least will be an interesting ride)
I’m all for being straightforward - but there is a line, and that line is if it negatively impacts us on the pitch.

I’m pleased to hear he has doubts about Dyche, but I’d rather not have heard that if it means some of the players are now willing to coast until Textor boots him.

The one thing I can say positively about Esk, it takes amazing self belief to be that wrong repeatedly about so many things and for absolutely none of it to dent his confidence in outright stating his next cast iron proclamation with such conviction he's right, with utterly zero sense of how ridiculous he's become to the majority of Evertonians.

It also takes an amazing level of skill to be proven so utterly wrong so frequently within days of saying something.

The best must be his assertion we would pass p&s regs and we would not be deducted points and within 24 hours we had an 8 point deduction hit us 😂

What utter tripe has Pinocchio been spouting now ?

One thing with Textor is we'll know exactly we were are at every point with him...he's an open book, whether people like it or not.

You only had to see the clubs reaction pre press conference Thursday,Textor had everyone in a flap and that's mainly down to the fact the club has been run like DPRK over the pass 20 odd years, the club hates the fans being privy to anything going on inside.

Its funny really I do wonder when a lot of the fanbase ,which have been crying out for honestly and transparency from an Everton board and going to be able to handle Textor front and centre constantly shooting from the hip.

IF he takes over we'll have gone from one extreme to the other.
Will be as simple as "are we winning games?". Good results means happy fans, regardless of what the board/owner(s) are doing.

Mate , if I had a £ every time I've heard the " I work in law " line when in reality they are ( at best - and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that role -) an accounts clerk in a firm of solicitors I'd actually be rich instead of everyone just thinking that all solicitors are rich.
He is a fantasist.

Given we have stalkers/doxxers on this forum like @Moomin. I decline to put anything on here. His behaviour is well documented in this regard.

Tbf if I’d sunk £400m or whatever Mosh has into the club I’d be a bit distressed too.

On a more serious note though, that prospectus has more mistakes in it than Rooneys 1st draft of his memoirs.
Capacity, opening date, even the proposed Group name is taken already.
All says more about Sexy Texy than anything else imho.
There goes my short lived unbridled joy we might be getting a decent owner next. 😒

It's an admission that the seller is being forced to sell and has a particular legal meaning

This directly contradicts what the club and Colin Chong has repeatedly claimed. Including on the stadium funding.

There's stuff happening in the background.

Everyone is focused on what they can see in the foreground.

I don't believe Textor is anywhere close to taking the club over

I think Damo should be thread banned from this thread tbh, this is overwhelmingly boring now.

I think you're confusing what I'm posting versus what others are posting

I'm on topic and highlighting things in the Textor/Aylia prospectus

No one seems to have taken a blind bit of notice @Neiler @pfim to the words in this prospectus

View attachment 273091

"DISTRESSED SELLER"

This directly contradicts what Colin Chong has claimed several times including to EFCSA and here:

There's seemingly more we haven't been told accurate information on

I suspect will come out in coming days

Given we have stalkers/doxxers on this forum like @Moomin. I decline to put anything on here. His behaviour is well documented in this regard.

It's an admission that the seller is being forced to sell and has a particular legal meaning

This directly contradicts what the club and Colin Chong has repeatedly claimed. Including on the stadium funding.

There's stuff happening in the background.

Everyone is focused on what they can see in the foreground.

I don't believe Textor is anywhere close to taking the club over
No one is anywhere near taking the club over.
No one will take the club over .
But Textor and his public approach may well reveal a lot about the internal machinations of this benighted entity we support.
And none of it will be welcome .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back