John Textor

I'm not retired. As I said. Like that's happening
Just like your hero, he also never reveals his profession. We all know he number crunches and claims to live in the states.
Does he really live in the states?
The times he tweets suggest he’s either a night time cocky watchman in the US or he’s blagging everyone and is a trolley collector in Walton Asda

We can safely assume it means “I am not a lawyer,” since lawyers say “I’m a lawyer.”
Mate , if I had a £ every time I've heard the " I work in law " line when in reality they are ( at best - and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that role -) an accounts clerk in a firm of solicitors I'd actually be rich instead of everyone just thinking that all solicitors are rich.

No one seems to have taken a blind bit of notice @Neiler @pfim to the words in this prospectus

View attachment 273091

"DISTRESSED SELLER"

This directly contradicts what Colin Chong has claimed several times including to EFCSA and here:

There's seemingly more we haven't been told accurate information on

I suspect will come out in coming days
Tbf if I’d sunk £400m or whatever Mosh has into the club I’d be a bit distressed too.

On a more serious note though, that prospectus has more mistakes in it than Rooneys 1st draft of his memoirs.
Capacity, opening date, even the proposed Group name is taken already.
All says more about Sexy Texy than anything else imho.
There goes my short lived unbridled joy we might be getting a decent owner next. 😒

ShrugMate , if I had a £ every time I've heard the " I work in law " line when in reality they are ( at best - and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that role -) an accounts clerk in a firm of solicitors I'd actually be rich instead of everyone just thinking that all solicitors are rich.
Yes, I think what it really means is clear to all. But on he goes, so 🤷‍♂️ .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back