John Textor

But that wouldn't come as a shock to anyone.

Moshiri has checked out and loaded the club with the kind of debt that simply can't continue. Chong said about 8 months ago the stadium finance was all but done, me and @Neiler

Is the stadium financing "all but done"?

Or is that just what is claimed and not reality?

Like I said. More to come out in coming days. No doubt about it

Jesus wept 🤦‍♂️

Wasn't "first reported" as Myers claimed

It was covered by Esk in his article yesterday

This isn't new news

View attachment 273069

Thing is, he's making wild assumptions about if the PL will allow him to take over due to his ties to Palace and other clubs.

The PL surely knows what their criteria is and will throw obstacles in the way like they did 777 if they feel it not legit.

But it doesn't have anything to do with finances but everything to do with the legality of if he's able to

Esk clearly things he won't be able to rather than he doesn't have the money. Which is an odd stance to me.

Thing is, he's making wild assumptions about if the PL will allow him to take over due to his ties to Palace and other clubs.

The PL surely knows what their criteria is and will throw obstacles in the way like they did 777 if they feel it not legit.

But it doesn't have anything to do with finances but everything to do with the legality of if he's able to

Esk clearly things he won't be able to rather than he doesn't have the money. Which is an odd stance to me.

Screenshot_20240912_070315_Chrome.webp

There's more to come out. There always is.

Is the stadium financing "all but done"?

Or is that just what is claimed and not reality?

Like I said. More to come out in coming days. No doubt about it

When he said the stadium finance was all but done, it was proved it wasn't as my previous post confirms

Is the stadium finance done now? I don't know but if Everton said it was I sure as hell wouldn't believe them and I don't think many people would

I think the days of many Evertonians living in some kind of la la land (under Kenwrights stewardship) have long gone bar the odd one or two. That happens when you repeatedly push your fans under the bus.

When Everton say it's raining outside, look out the window and check for yourself.

When he said the stadium finance was all but done, it was proved it wasn't as my previous post confirms

Is the stadium finance done now? I don't know but if Everton said it was I sure as hell wouldn't believe them and I don't think many people would

I think the days of many Evertonians living in some kind of la la land (under Kenwrights stewardship) have long gone bar the odd one or two. That happens when you repeatedly push your fans under the bus.

When Everton say it's raining outside, look out the window and check for yourself.

100% mate. I think we'll find in the coming days this has been proven again

I disagree on the "one or two" comment though

There are far too many in the fanbase that still "just lap it all up" when they see the overly sentimental posts and comments

La la land

They stop questioning and worse try and silence other people that continue questioning

You see it on here too

No one seems to have taken a blind bit of notice @Neiler @pfim to the words in this prospectus

View attachment 273091

"DISTRESSED SELLER"

This directly contradicts what Colin Chong has claimed several times including to EFCSA and here:

There's seemingly more we haven't been told accurate information on

I suspect will come out in coming days
Wouldn’t listen to that Bould if she was in the same room as me. Up the clubs arse

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back