John Textor

Jesus wept 🤦‍♂️

Wasn't "first reported" as Myers claimed

It was covered by Esk in his article yesterday

This isn't new news

View attachment 273069
Damo trying to big up the esk, go figure.

Happy we didn't get the point deduction btw seen to remember he stated we wouldn't less than 24 hours before we did....

Btw did you read his Part 2 expo on Textor Mark? The one that came in 10 days late and contained absolutely nothing he suggested it would in his part one finally.

But yeah, still wank him off like a fluffer girl.

Sanctions advisor expert lmfao

It seems to be the prevailing thought that Textor is raising hundreds of millions and bringing in investors to buy Everton.

Yet it's said Moshiri is only getting a few million. So then is Moshiri getting paid a lot more for his stake, or is Textor then planning to pay off the debt immediately?

I'll let Esk speak for himself @Neiler

Which you know he will

Yeah, only he doesn't really, does he?

Guy literally avoids answering any negative comment or question to his narrative on a regular basis.

When caught out on lies here he scarpered onto twitter to avoid answering things he had no answer to.

Does he genuinely appreciate your devoted fluffing mate, or do you do it unappreciated longing for a smile from Paul that sadly never comes?

@Zatara is that you ??

I wrote the book.

They have less than $1 billion under management. Twitter is their one huge swing, who knows if that will hit. It's a family shop that invests low 8 figure sums in start ups. He has real money behind Eagle Football Group, so far this is just not the same.

The key with them (ive never heard of them) seems to be their reputation.

That may attract bigger fish.

Their founding partner owns another company managing 2.5bn worth of investments.

Whats the name of that firm?

I read its $25mil theyre putting in through 3rd party investors.

Its a low sum to inject for a co-chair?

$25 million. Money I'd love to have, but just a drop in the bucket. And they get a co-chair seat out of it. Crazy. Anyone who thought this was a billion dollar club just needs to look at that.

That’s paltry and a worry, looks to me like he’s raising funds to fund a Moshiri payment for the transfer of his shares - reported to be £50 mill - that’s a bad, bad sign!

£25 mill, doesn’t touch anything else here in need of capital.

Surely this is just a reputable firm who would invest to show others that the investment is a solid one -- to attract more investment?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back