John Textor

This is nothing new, just like Everton have engaged in the services of various banks and other financial institutions to put together investor packages. Deloitte have been at it for years and haven't sorted it.

They'll probably put it together and in a few months there will be some headline about some random US Sports stars being 'an investor' of Everton, like Birmingham and Burnley did.

That’s paltry and a worry, looks to me like he’s raising funds to fund a Moshiri payment for the transfer of his shares - reported to be £50 mill - that’s a bad, bad sign!

£25 mill, doesn’t touch anything else here in need of capital.
$500 million enterprise value…

This part of the prospectus that Esk flagged @Neiler

View attachment 273073

"DISTRESSED SELLER"

"OBTAINING THE STADIUM AT NO ADDITIONAL COST"

Thanks for posting mate.

That contradicts a lot of what he said yesterday mate - that Everton and Eagle group would be separate entities - in that he’s marketing us as part of the group and IPO. I note that document is dated August.

Paul sounds like he’s pulling his punches, wouldn’t be surprised if he got a letter in the post from Textors legal team.

Last edited:
They'll be working for free at the moment.

They're consultants
Nope. There’ll be a consultancy fee which Textor (absolutely not Everton or Moshiri) is paying to assist in structuring this and potential investor roadshow work. Were this to flop, they are still covered.

Assuming this goes ahead, yes they will likely share some of the fees from that too but will be marginal.

Thanks for posting mate.

That contradicts a lot of what he said yesterday mate - that Everton and England group would be separate entities - in that he’s marketing us as part of the group and IPO. I note that document is dated August.

Paul sounds like he’s pulling his punches, wouldn’t be surprised if he got a letter in the post from Textors legal team.

I'll let Esk speak for himself @Neiler

Which you know he will

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back