John Textor

These lads putting their own investment in or raising funds?

Raising funds.

Or have been trying to since August

1000005707.webp

Jesus wept 🤦‍♂️

Wasn't "first reported" as Myers claimed

It was covered by Esk in his article yesterday

This isn't new news

View attachment 273069
Aliya, usually anyway, are a paid third party service provider to an investment ménager which Textor is in this case. They have the service providers and compliance/finance expertise in place to assist with running the fund to buy and run the asset in question. If Aliya also have investors lined up to assist Textor with executing his ideas, well and good.

Aliya, usually anyway, are a paid third party service provider to an investment ménager which Textor is in this case. They have the service providers and compliance/finance expertise in place to assist with running the fund to buy and run the asset in question. If Aliya also have investors lined up to assist Textor with executing his ideas, well and good.

Still hasn't sold his Crystal Palace shares yet 🤷‍♂️

That’s what I thought mate, it was that page of what looked like a prospectus for investment I mentioned earlier. It was in here somewhere earlier.

We’ve no idea yet of how much they are intending to raise……

$25 million. Money I'd love to have, but just a drop in the bucket. And they get a co-chair seat out of it. Crazy. Anyone who thought this was a billion dollar club just needs to look at that.

$25 million. Money I'd love to have, but just a drop in the bucket. And they get a co-chair seat out of it. Crazy. Anyone who thought this was a billion dollar club just needs to look at that.

This part of the prospectus that Esk flagged @Neiler

1000005709.webp

"DISTRESSED SELLER"

"OBTAINING THE STADIUM AT NO ADDITIONAL COST"

That’s paltry and a worry, looks to me like he’s raising funds to fund a Moshiri payment for the transfer of his shares - reported to be £50 mill - that’s a bad, bad sign!

£25 mill, doesn’t touch anything else here in need of capital.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back