John Textor

I’d like to know where the other £475 mill is coming from, restructured debt or as Ypu said earlier the floating of Eagle group….
No, that’s what they value the club at, with debt. The RMF debt isn’t going anywhere, doubt the 777 stuff is either. That offer sheet is very sobering.

Thanks for posting mate.

That contradicts a lot of what he said yesterday mate - that Everton and Eagle group would be separate entities - in that he’s marketing us as part of the group and IPO. I note that document is dated August.

Paul sounds like he’s pulling his punches, wouldn’t be surprised if he got a letter in the post from Textors legal team.
I posted earlier, they are separate. What they’re saying is they have an option to convert their Everton shares for Eagle share should the IPO go very well or Everton flops.

No, that’s what they value the club at, with debt. The RMF debt isn’t going anywhere, doubt the 777 stuff is either. That offer sheet is very sobering.
1000005709.webp

"Distressed seller"

Contradicts what Colin Chong has claimed multiple times

His Eagle buddies seem to have more dough. He's walked in circles with Bill Foley, Ares, Genstar, Michelle Kang...now this guy? Again, I'm sure he's very successful and we'd all love to have his wealth, but it's not even close.

As a member of the DuPont family mate I'm certain he has many many contacts

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back