John Textor

Yeah, she was on toffeetv the other day and she had her tongue right up dyches hoop.

Was embarrassing to listen to tbh
Yes heard it mate, was embarrassing you’re right, was listening to the pod with Tony Scott, O’keefe and Some guy called Jez who never blames dyche for anything and things he’s amazing. O’keefe already having a pop at Textor, yet he was part of the echo who said nothing about kenwright for 20yrs, lying to the fan base, getting loans of his rich mates, damping down expectations, that’s scratching the surface with Kenwright.
Yet the echo lads didn’t say a word.

They could be. I doubt it though, because if they are... why?

It would imply they have an interest, which I don't think exists.

If they are reading this. Or Textor is. Hello. Buy Grand Old Team and lash in a nodding mouthpiece so I can retire please. Nice one.
Have you considered selling to the esk
Damo would look after the legal and PR side of things for him 😂😂

Meanwhile, Alexander Bafer - currently the chairman of Brick Top Holdings Inc. and a former Lyon director - has revealed he will be investing. “If it goes forward, I’m on board with John,” Bafer said.
Looks like someone not to be crossed.

IMG_9387.webp

It was 777 driven mate.

Been running an Everton fan site for nearly 15 years and can comfortably say - Everton don't give a toss about this website, or forum.

Man City follow us on Twitter though, even if Everton don't. Blue Mooooooooooooooon.
Interesting that.
Do you think Man City follow all the PL clubs to have an idea of what’s being chatted about them?
Making they are well positioned to control or at least be aware of any narrative concerning them.?
Very professional (and slightly sinister if so )
Of course, they could just be closet Evertonians😀

I've said before we can do better than Dyche. But I see him as a 100% guarantee that we dont go down. He can almost ensure that doesn't;t happen, and for that reason I oppose replacing him this season. Hopefully then we can have some financial backing and get the players we need to play a better brand of football.

Dont cut your noses off to spite your face is my advice.
Burnley were of the same opinion
Play with fire and eventually you will get burned

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back