John Textor

Off Topic
Brace yourself for some angry emojis. Fat Mick says you're no better a supporter than he is just coz you do something tangible to support your team, he's a top tier Everton debator.
He keeps sending French police emojis because he thinks I’m a kopite, meanwhile he’s on an internet forum at 16 45 hours on a Saturday afternoon when Everton are playing, Him and that weird Matty the muzzie, 2 of the biggest anxiety queens on here don’t actually go to the match. @MikeH72 @matty1878

Brace yourself for some angry emojis. Fat Mick says you're no better a supporter than he is just coz you do something tangible to support your team, he's a top tier Everton debator.

How you going to mobilise from your fire stick Fat lad?

I requested Mikeh72 attend a protest march with me a year or two ago. Coincidentally, he was "busy" that day.

The boy lives in cuckoo land.

Has Textor sold his Crystal Palace shares yet?

Textor will not be purchasing EFC.

He keeps sending French police emojis because he thinks I’m a kopite, meanwhile he’s on an internet forum at 16 45 hours on a Saturday afternoon when Everton are playing, Him and that weird Matty the muzzie, 2 of the biggest anxiety queens on here don’t actually go to the match. @MikeH72 @matty1878
People don’t go the the game for all sorts of reasons. Don’t be a bell

@Victus
Screenshot_20240902_140540_Chrome.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back