John Textor

Protests, walk outs, anything directed at Moshiri. We should’ve homed in on him back when we were doing the marches against the board, he shouldn’t have been allowed to get away with it.
We all want him gone. But the fanbase couldn't be bothered mobilising against Kenwright (the worst thing ever to happen to the club) until it was far too late and even then it wasn't well supported. He'll be gone in time. I'm confident we will get at least decent owners and the improvement and healing can begin.

I think he is gambling that we somehow avoid relegation again which we SHOULD. He knows if he steps in and interferes he will make things worse. He has no clue what he is doing. We are being held hostage essentially as we were under Bill
The only thing I'm not sure of is whether he would have the self awareness to realise he'd make things worse.

I think he is gambling that we somehow avoid relegation again which we SHOULD. He knows if he steps in and interferes he will make things worse. He has no clue what he is doing. We are being held hostage essentially as we were under Bill
"Don't just do something, stand there" as the saying goes. Hopefully someone soon buys us and we can put the whole sorry Kenwright/Moshiri era behind us.

1725227122274.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back