John Textor

I can’t see it being Textor. Something very fishy is going on with Moshiri and the sale of the club. As I said before it looks like he is buying time.

If his intention is to stay on then we need the fanbase to mobilise and force him out. We have no future while he is involved with the club in any way shape or form.

He can’t give us away. People who can afford football clubs are generally smart, except Moshiri it seems. Its all about risk management, you’re asking people to put in something between 500mil to a billion but oh by the way, your investment might be worth 50p in a few years due to my mismanagement

I agree that's what it feels like but if that was the case you'd think he'd be a bit more active in trying to protect his asset rather than appearing to be totally disinterested.
I think he is gambling that we somehow avoid relegation again which we SHOULD. He knows if he steps in and interferes he will make things worse. He has no clue what he is doing. We are being held hostage essentially as we were under Bill

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back