John Textor

I mean, within reason...

Boehly runs Chelsea like an overweight American child with ADD who's playing Football Manager with the cheat codes on.
Surly Textor couldn't be as bad as that?

Textor is a shyster. Putting the entire Lyon team up for sale due to poor finances whilst giving Notts Forest £50m for 2x players in a dodgy deal.

Seems to be a weird connection between Forests owner and Textor.

Thankfully he appears to be a fantasist and has no chance of owning Everton, as I would fear for the clubs well being with whats going on at Lyon.

Like Chelsea……only without the money.
Textor is a shyster. Putting the entire Lyon team up for sale due to poor finances whilst giving Notts Forest £50m for 2x players in a dodgy deal.

Thankfully he appears to be a fantasist and has no chance of owning Everton, as I would fear for the clubs well being with whats going on at Lyon.
At this point, I think I'd rather have him than Moshiri.

@Alan Whittle what do you say mate? Straight swap?

….you seem to have an obsession with Forest this morning.

Wishful thinking but is he or anyone involved with have anything to do with something in Hanover?

IMG_8494.jpeg

A private jet just went flying over fast and loud. Just landed.

Edit, doubtful based on prior flight history. Curious to who it is though coming here.

IMG_8495.webp

Wishful thinking but is he or anyone involved with have anything to do with something in Hanover?

View attachment 271653

A private jet just went flying over fast and loud. Just landed.

Edit, doubtful based on prior flight history. Curious to who it is though coming here.

View attachment 271658

It was just me mate, I nipped over to Hanover to get some Bratwurst for brunch

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back