John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I'm reading on Twitter, Esk isn't a fan of this bloke either lol 🤷‍♂️

Because he lives in a Fantasyland of an owner that will clear the £500mill debts, then pumps in £100million+ into everything else without remortgaging the stadium or taking fans for a ride

I've been recently watching his interviews over the years at OL & other teams. He seems invested and talked about how he doesn't like how other companies use multi-club ownership models where one club is favoured over another. He wants to take risks but can't do that at the minute with Palace as he doesn't have a full say in the direction of the club.

I've been recently watching his interviews over the years at OL & other teams. He seems invested and talked about how he doesn't like how other companies use multi-club ownership models where one club is favoured over another. He wants to take risks but can't do that at the minute with Palace as he doesn't have a full say in the direction of the club.

Risks you say? What could go wrong. :D

Lad, you're new. It's an in joke from a very established and respected poster. Calm down!

I think he may have actually calmed down a little since the January Transfer Window thread 2023 Chris lol lol

February 1, 2023
…..the real reason there’s no signings;

Kamaldene Sulamana
Viktor Gyrokeres
Hakim Ziyech
Thorgum Hazzard
Ryan Fraser

All had their own threads. 100% failure.
"They were transfer rumours not confirmations you wee fart.
Sorry for harming your precious thread, now way on and play with your old man balls and hope for the best this season."

What benefit would they get from leaking/briefing. Been well known he wants out of Palace and sounding desperate won’t help his sale.

Not sure it’s desperate “briefing” when it’s the actual person using his own mouth to tell media his own thoughts. I didn’t class it as “briefing” when I told a colleague I might nip out and get a sausage and egg McMuffin.

1716888335432.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back