John Textor

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 so you can’t count crowds but you can count European games. It’s a weaker league the French league is easier to qualify for Europe. Bet there’s clubs in Greece, Turkey, Belgium, Portugal who’ve played more games in Europe than Lyon.
Yes Lyon have had some success since 2000, finished 6th last season but gate average was roughly 2/3rds full.

They have 13 major trophies in their history , 10 were won in a 10yr spell. Won nothing in 12 yrs

You said Lyon were bigger I disagree.
Lived there for a bit, football isn't that big anywhere in France. Went to see them play PSG and got my ticket about half an hour before kick off.

Nope, but it might get him more say in the running of Palace….
I disagree - why would they volunteer that ?
He either buys someone else's stake in Palace which gives him power or he sits tight and hopes his investment rises in value because of their decisions ..... or he sells.
The most likely buyer being an existing Palace shareholder. IMO of course.

I disagree - why would they volunteer that ?
He either buys someone else's stake in Palace which gives him power or he sits tight and hopes his investment rises in value because of their decisions ..... or he sells.
The most likely buyer being an existing Palace shareholder. IMO of course.
What if his ‘partners’ don’t want to sell, or if they’d rather concede a bit more control to the majority share holder than have him flog his shares to some randoms who they can’t stand.
Besides your replying to post that’s 2 months old, clearly things have moved on.

What if his ‘partners’ don’t want to sell, or if they’d rather concede a bit more control to the majority share holder than have him flog his shares to some randoms who they can’t stand.
Besides your replying to post that’s 2 months old, clearly things have moved on.
Sorry didn't clock the date of the post.
The partners to date haven't shown any interest in giving him a say reflective of his shareholding. Someone else buying EFGs shares has the same issue. Parish & Textor don't get on anyway - not sure the other shareholders can veto him selling to whoever.
Textor is stuck unless he gets lucky with someone willing to get into same position and buy him out.

Sorry didn't clock the date of the post.
The partners to date haven't shown any interest in giving him a say reflective of his shareholding. Someone else buying EFGs shares has the same issue. Parish & Textor don't get on anyway - not sure the other shareholders can veto him selling to whoever.
Textor is stuck unless he gets lucky with someone willing to get into same position and buy him out.
He's had 3 offers for the Crystal Palace shares .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.