John Textor

That says everything then doesn't it?

He's got to arrange loans (probably leveraging whatever assets EFC still own as security) to buy Everton

This isn't TFG and their bid or anything like it. Is it?

Will point out that TFG will own our stadium if in ten months time Moshiri if he's still here doesn't pay off the 200m loan btw

Will point out that TFG will own our stadium if in ten months time Moshiri if he's still here doesn't pay off the 200m loan btw
I would say in that case they would push for a takeover. Owning a stadium, yet having absolutely no say over the team that plays in said stadium seems absurd, and really bad business. If they took ownership of the stadium then they'd buy the rest of the club for a song I would have thought

We need a new owner ASAP! I take any owner over moshiri at this stage, even Textor...might not have a lot of money, but man he is no short of passion and will do the best for the club...
He has a more difficult job to take over than 777 or Friedkin, this fella has to sell shares in a football club before he can buy ours, we’ve seen how difficult and time consuming that is.
Also if buyers know he has to sell they won’t pay the price he wants, that’s even before he starts to get into the whole 777 court case thing that drove Friedkin away.

We need a new owner ASAP! I take any owner over moshiri at this stage, even Textor...might not have a lot of money, but man he is no short of passion and will do the best for the club...
Sounds like someone we used to know......

Attachments

• _methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_77950e2b-11e3-3d3a-bc35-0235cfa5e6e7.webp
    _methode_times_prodmigration_web_bin_77950e2b-11e3-3d3a-bc35-0235cfa5e6e7.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
I think anyone who wants the best for Everton should be a little concerned / diligent with this guy. I do get the feeling he’s like a US Moshiri. Can’t get control if the club he’s at, so trying to get control at another club…..makes ridiculous statements. The only thing he’s possibly worse if he has to borrow to buys us on top of all the borrowing we have.

I want Moshiri out more than almost anything but we have to be careful it’s not jumping from the fire into the active volcano

I think anyone who wants the best for Everton should be a little concerned / diligent with this guy. I do get the feeling he’s like a US Moshiri. Can’t get control if the club he’s at, so trying to get control at another club…..makes ridiculous statements. The only thing he’s possibly worse if he has to borrow to buys us on top of all the borrowing we have.

I want Moshiri out more than almost anything but we have to be careful it’s not jumping from the fire into the active volcano

If he borrows to buy us, that will pay off the current debt as part of the purchase, won't it?

Could be wrong, but sure that's how it works.

If he borrows to buy us, that will pay off the current debt as part of the purchase, won't it?

Could be wrong, but sure that's how it works.

If he is allowed to put 65% of the purchase price in as debt, our debt will be 65% of the purchase price.

Mind you, I doubt it would have been all that different than TFG. The difference is that Textor himself doesn't have his own money, he's working for others. TFG is not.

You have to wonder why you pair are in this thread at all, given you both either have it all figured out or are complaining of boredom. If the ownership of Everton isn't for you, maybe commenting in the thread isn't either. You know? 🤷‍♂️
It’s a clever man who knows what he knows
It’s a very clever man who knows what he knows and knows what he doesn’t know
It’s a wise man who knows what he knows , knows what he doesn’t know and accepts the fact that their are unknowns that he doesn’t know
I m a wise man I don’t comment on subjects where I know there is unknowns that I know about ie has Textor got a plan in place to sell his CP Shares
However there unknowns that I don’t know exist so I say nothing
I just sit back and read lads making complete and utter tits of themselves by spouting on about stuff that have not got a scooby about

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back