John Textor

Because according to some People Textir has to sell them
You might get them in the cheap
Only thing is if you own Palace shares you can’t have any involvement ( or so I’ve been told ) with a rival club
In our case that extends to fans forum

@Goat, I have no idea what he is wittering on about here. Just a buffoon :dodgy:

As you know I have zero interest in buying Crystal Palace shares.

I would say in that case they would push for a takeover. Owning a stadium, yet having absolutely no say over the team that plays in said stadium seems absurd, and really bad business. If they took ownership of the stadium then they'd buy the rest of the club for a song I would have thought

They'd also control all commercial activities at the new stadium, concerts etc, but yup TFG in my opinion are playing a very very smart game.

Damo straight up question, who out of all the linked buyers would you like to see take control, bell and downing, TFG, Textor?

Bell and Downing are not interested any more. They were backed by financing by Dell etc. But that is all done now. They're not interested in acquiring the club. Look at the mess that Moshiri has made.

As for TFG, they would have been ideal. They have liquidity and money. But the mess that Moshiri has made with 777 Partners has sent then off.

Textor, there are issues with his lack of liquidity. He may have several billion dollars worth of assets (at last valuation) but that does not mean he is cash rich with liquidity. Indeed many of those assets are cross leveraged against each other. So for example the Crystal Palace shares used to secure the Lyon financing

Now. I speak to Esk a lot. I haven't yet over Textor as I've been doing various things today. However, I understand he's going to publish in detail what his views are re: Textor

I suspect Esk is concerned that Everton are going to get lumbered by a huge amount of debt and that means me, you and fans are going to be paying for it

TFG would have been ideal IMHO especially if they sold Roma.

At the moment, Moshiri (and Kenwright) have made a complete mess of our club. The 777 Partners debacle continues to costs us huge amounts of money.

As @GrandOldTeam said earlier 👇 I think there is lots of "blagging" going on. Our fanbase is one of the most played and manipulated in world football. Sadly too many people, you see it on here and on twitter react emotionally to absolutely everything. They judge everything like that. Instead of standing back and thinking "what is in our best interests?"

Everyone knows he made an offer mate.

The crux of it is timing.

Through it's own admission - that statement has been reactive to The Athletic, last night saying he made a final/new bid.

In my view, his statement just reaffirms what the Athletic said.

And that's sound mate.

But in my view - don't then release a rapid, self serving statement that in my view, serves nobody but himself. I can accept that, he's going to look after his own interests. What I can't accept though is deliberately blagging fans.

Bell and Downing are not interested any more. They were backed by financing by Dell etc. But that is all done now. They're not interested in acquiring the club. Look at the mess that Moshiri has made.

As for TFG, they would have been ideal. They have liquidity and money. But the mess that Moshiri has made with 777 Partners has sent then off.

Textor, there are issues with his lack of liquidity. He may have several billion dollars worth of assets (at last valuation) but that does not mean he is cash rich with liquidity. Indeed many of those assets are cross leveraged against each other. So for example the Crystal Palace shares used to secure the Lyon financing

Now. I speak to Esk a lot. I haven't yet over Textor as I've been doing various things today. However, I understand he's going to publish in detail what his views are re: Textor

I suspect Esk is concerned that Everton are going to get lumbered by a huge amount of debt and that means me, you and fans are going to be paying for it

TFG would have been ideal IMHO especially if they sold Roma.

At the moment, Moshiri (and Kenwright) have made a complete mess of our club. The 777 Partners debacle continues to costs us huge amounts of money.

As @GrandOldTeam said earlier 👇 I think there is lots of "blagging" going on. Our fanbase is one of the most played and manipulated in world football. Sadly too many people, you see it on here and on twitter react emotionally to absolutely everything. They judge everything like that. Instead of standing back and thinking "what is in our best interests?"

what’s it matter what you or esk thinks?

you both or me aren’t getting the imrichasfook al ali

this all we need

Whoever eventually ends up in possession of our club will do so regardless of our opinions , likes or preferences.
Despite the opprobrium that 777 attracted, had they been able to convince the PL to approve them ( as they did with the Belgian authorities) they would have succeeded in gaining ownership.
The only person who has any agency in the sale ( or not ) of our club is the owner and possibly his erstwhile Russian business partner.
Ultimately supporters are powerless in these situations.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back