John Textor

Bell and Downing are not interested any more. They were backed by financing by Dell etc. But that is all done now. They're not interested in acquiring the club. Look at the mess that Moshiri has made.

As for TFG, they would have been ideal. They have liquidity and money. But the mess that Moshiri has made with 777 Partners has sent then off.

Textor, there are issues with his lack of liquidity. He may have several billion dollars worth of assets (at last valuation) but that does not mean he is cash rich with liquidity. Indeed many of those assets are cross leveraged against each other. So for example the Crystal Palace shares used to secure the Lyon financing

Now. I speak to Esk a lot. I haven't yet over Textor as I've been doing various things today. However, I understand he's going to publish in detail what his views are re: Textor

I suspect Esk is concerned that Everton are going to get lumbered by a huge amount of debt and that means me, you and fans are going to be paying for it

TFG would have been ideal IMHO especially if they sold Roma.

At the moment, Moshiri (and Kenwright) have made a complete mess of our club. The 777 Partners debacle continues to costs us huge amounts of money.

As @GrandOldTeam said earlier 👇 I think there is lots of "blagging" going on. Our fanbase is one of the most played and manipulated in world football. Sadly too many people, you see it on here and on twitter react emotionally to absolutely everything. They judge everything like that. Instead of standing back and thinking "what is in our best interests?"

What do you think was in our best interests?

Damo straight up question, who out of all the linked buyers would you like to see take control, bell and downing, TFG, Textor?

For me TFG would be best. I don't think they've completely gone either. Bell/Downing would have been 2nd, with the Evertonian from London being third.

Textor is a fair bit behind them. I still think better than Moshiri. The question is whether you stick or twist. Hard one to answer, and honestly not one fans will have much choice in anyway.

Bell and Downing are not interested any more. They were backed by financing by Dell etc. But that is all done now. They're not interested in acquiring the club. Look at the mess that Moshiri has made.

As for TFG, they would have been ideal. They have liquidity and money. But the mess that Moshiri has made with 777 Partners has sent then off.

Textor, there are issues with his lack of liquidity. He may have several billion dollars worth of assets (at last valuation) but that does not mean he is cash rich with liquidity. Indeed many of those assets are cross leveraged against each other. So for example the Crystal Palace shares used to secure the Lyon financing

Now. I speak to Esk a lot. I haven't yet over Textor as I've been doing various things today. However, I understand he's going to publish in detail what his views are re: Textor

I suspect Esk is concerned that Everton are going to get lumbered by a huge amount of debt and that means me, you and fans are going to be paying for it

TFG would have been ideal IMHO especially if they sold Roma.

At the moment, Moshiri (and Kenwright) have made a complete mess of our club. The 777 Partners debacle continues to costs us huge amounts of money.

As @GrandOldTeam said earlier 👇 I think there is lots of "blagging" going on. Our fanbase is one of the most played and manipulated in world football. Sadly too many people, you see it on here and on twitter react emotionally to absolutely everything. They judge everything like that. Instead of standing back and thinking "what is in our best interests?"

Also I know you do and always have sucked at the test of the esk, its why i consider anything you utter post incredibly dubious mate, as you are relying on a proven liar, bullshit artist and self aggrandiser, and someone who lies about having the best interest of the club and supporters as his focus.

Go ahead and defend him, please do, but just know you'll be defending so eibe sjo give zero [Poor language removed] about his club over his own personal advancement.

Also I know you do and always have sucked at the test of the esk, its why i consider anything you utter post incredibly dubious mate, as you are relying on a proven liar, bullshit artist and self aggrandiser, and someone who lies about having the best interest of the club and supporters as his focus.

Go ahead and defend him, please do, but just know you'll be defending so eibe sjo give zero [Poor language removed] about his club over his own personal advancement.

What are you going on about? :dodgy:

I clearly gave you MY OPINION and commented about what he was going to publish being clear that was SEPARATE FROM MY OPINION.

As for all the rest of it, you don't even know him

I don't really care what you think

Out of all the public options to date TFG

Because they would not have lumped more debt on to us and have a proven track record

Yes fair. But they are currently not interested (though are not completely out).

The concrete reality is, is Textor better than Moshiri? That looks the most likely question currently. Maybe more buyers come out of the woodwork.

Let's not forfeit, we were told it was going to be a firesale by alleged experts in the media, yet no firesale has happened and multiple billionaires showed an interest.

Yes fair. But they are currently not interested (though are not completely out).

The concrete reality is, is Textor better than Moshiri? That looks the most likely question currently. Maybe more buyers come out of the woodwork.

Let's not forfeit, we were told it was going to be a firesale by alleged experts in the media, yet no firesale has happened and multiple billionaires showed an interest.

I'm not getting into this level of commentary as I'm disappearing. Other than to say that things are not all brilliant. We've kept things going by taking on more loans (incl. replacing loans with that from TFG)

The costs of the loans hasn't come down at all

Plus there is a buyer (Textor) looking to leverage our assets even more

Can we just call an end to all these shenanigans.

@Damo_1878
Here's your chance

Ask your buddy Esk who he thinks should be Evertons new owners from any if the prospective buyers on record ?

Then could you give your preference & the reasons why please.

All this self serving opinion should then stop & we can get back to good old fashioned normal debating.

There's a good chap.
Ask the esk a question, if you have never checked it there's an a account on X ughhhh called EFC truth and opinions that has repeatedly called him out on his assertions and asked him questions and he's never once responded

Fir what it's worth I've never seen him. Respond to our Kev's questions I er in their either, maybe because he realises he'd get ripped to shreds over actual facts and evidence.

I'm not getting into this level of commentary as I'm disappearing. Other than to say that things are not all brilliant. We've kept things going by taking on more loans (incl. replacing loans with that from TFG)

The costs of the loans hasn't come down at all

Plus there is a buyer (Textor) looking to leverage our assets even more

I don't think things are brilliant, the opposite.

My point is more that the question is, should fans settle for Textor, or hope for better.

Ask the esk a question, if you have never checked it there's an a account on X ughhhh called EFC truth and opinions that has repeatedly called him out on his assertions and asked him questions and he's never once responded

Fir what it's worth I've never seen him. Respond to our Kev's questions I er in their either, maybe because he realises he'd get ripped to shreds over actual facts and evidence.

I don't really care what you're going on about here. :dodgy:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back