John Textor

So you'd rather have TFG than bell and downing then?

I think I've stated it about 5 times now mate, in multiple ways. I even put it in huge lettering and blue font for you.

TFG

I'm getting the impression you're writing stuff on here half drunk. Plus not reading what was written.

We dont have a choice.

Im hoping for better, but then shouldnt we always?

Time will judge Textor.

There is always a choice.

Ask the esk a question, if you have never checked it there's an a account on X ughhhh called EFC truth and opinions that has repeatedly called him out on his assertions and asked him questions and he's never once responded

Fir what it's worth I've never seen him. Respond to our Kev's questions I er in their either, maybe because he realises he'd get ripped to shreds over actual facts and evidence.

The EFCTruth fella chats utter wham mate. He appeared from nowhere, out of the blue in December of last year, to discredit the club around the PSR stuff, and spread often dubious conclusions from the PL line.

I strongly suspect he is not an Everton fan and is being paid.

The numpty had the gall to have a pop at me for not criticising Kenwright/Moshiri. I pointed out to him that I'd be critical of one for 6 years and the other for 10+ years, and asked him to show a single critical word he had said pre November 2023. He couldn't produce a word.

Just from personal experience, I'd be wary of him. I answer his questions, and he generally just spams more half truths, then whines about being blocked (when I haven't blocked him). He's not an Evertonian, he's someone with an agenda.

We dont have a choice.

Im hoping for better, but then shouldnt we always?

Time will judge Textor.

This I suppose is the contraction for Damo or others. Like the situation is bad. Moshiri has clocked out long ago. If you think it's truly woeful, you are going to jump aboard almost any life raft.

To some extent that what Textor is.

Most of the buyers would leverage us with debt. The question with Textor is the scale. Also his liquidity underneath it. But also, his general competency to run things.

But be under no illusions, there's no guarantee someone else steps in, and if they won't we probably hit another pinch point in 12 months.

No there isnt.

All we can do is sit and watch, we had Kenwright for 30 years before we did anything, we currently have Moshiri destroying us and nothing, not a peep.

So yeah, nothing.

As GOT said earlier there is lots of blagging going on and fan-influencing operations too by individuals in the club.

We might go bust before that comes. That's a concern. So I'm torn. Textor seems like a lunatic though.

People were trying to ram 777 Partners down our throats and "we need calm" and/or "give them a chance"

Too many people in our fanbase (including those in the social media circles and fan channels etc) unfortunately let their emotions dictate their judgement

The 777 Partners thing is an utter scandal

As I've said before you/he don't get to dictate what I write or post.

I also did not "sidestep" the question of @bluestevon I answered it: TFG

Question asked and answered.
Think I'll do another want me to go into the vaults moment mate about that, I can guarantee you'll have been massively in favour of if the b&t bid.

Why because you have zero thought and are essentially a little eskophile always have been always Will be

As GOT said earlier there is lots of blagging going on and fan-influencing operations too by individuals in the club.

People were trying to ram 777 Partners down our throats and "we need calm" and/or "give them a chance"

Too many people in our fanbase (including those in the social media circles and fan channels etc) unfortunately let their emotions dictate their judgement

The 777 Partners thing is an utter scandal

Yes I agree with that. And I openly opposed 777 and called them out.

777 were running a Ponzi scheme, that is bordering on criminal. It would have been a disaster for the club, as it is for the clubs they own.

I'm not sure Textor is in their league. I think there's a qualitative difference. He's not got convictions for drug smuggling for a start.

But look, I hope there are other alternatives and they can come forward, but the impression I get is TFG might, Bell/Downing almost certainly won't, and the fella with Saudi money I have no idea on. There may be a world where it is either Textor or Moshiri in the short term, and Moshiri isn't the best answer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back