John Textor

Think I'll do another want me to go into the vaults moment mate about that, I can guarantee you'll have been massively in favour of if the b&t bid.

Why because you have zero thought and are essentially a little eskophile always have been always Will be

Do what you want, you will not find me having massively supported the Bell & Downing bid.

I think the tone of your posts has completely crossed the line tonight. You're posting stuff at me about people on twitter that frankly, I don't care about as well.

What are you going on about? :dodgy:

I clearly gave you MY OPINION and commented about what he was going to publish being clear that was SEPARATE FROM MY OPINION.

As for all the rest of it, you don't even know him

I don't really care what you think

Suggesting you do know him this are biased mate 😜

I also know him btw.

Suggesting you do know him this are biased mate 😜

I also know him btw.

I don't care if you do.

Why on earth are you posting stuff at me about this "EFC Truth" account etc?

I'm not interested. We were discussing Textor and TFG

Ask the esk a question, if you have never checked it there's an a account on X ughhhh called EFC truth and opinions that has repeatedly called him out on his assertions and asked him questions and he's never once responded

Fir what it's worth I've never seen him. Respond to our Kev's questions I er in their either, maybe because he realises he'd get ripped to shreds over actual facts and evidence.

Think I'll do another want me to go into the vaults moment mate about that, I can guarantee you'll have been massively in favour of if the b&t bid.

Why because you have zero thought and are essentially a little eskophile always have been always Will be

We dont have a choice.

Im hoping for better, but then shouldnt we always?

Time will judge Textor.

Besides for friedkin mate all the possibilities had me worried, Textor , the massive blues even more and 777 had me terrified.
Ultimately I'm gonna be a wreck for years now 😂

Not hard like

I think I've stated it about 5 times now mate, in multiple ways. I even put it in huge lettering and blue font for you.

TFG

I'm getting the impression you're writing stuff on here half drunk. Plus not reading what was written.

There is always a choice.
P o one here or even the Esk gets to make that choice
It’s Moshiri and Usmanov who are the only ones to make that decision
All the huffing and bluffing and bullshitting on here won’t make a blind bit of difference to the final decision

I suspect Esk is concerned that Everton are going to get lumbered by a huge amount of debt and that means me, you and fans are going to be paying for it

We're already in debt, not many owners are going to come in and clear it. (look at utd for one example)

If Textor or whoever can wrap that debt so it's affordable and the stadium makes more than the repayments then we are moving in a positive direction. Likewise if the debt after takeover is only 500 million then we've basically already paid off a quarter of billion off our stadium. That stadium is a debt the club owes.

Sound, so lets move on.

Im still very concerned what hes doing at Lyon, he spent a huge sum of money on 2 complete and utter clowns from Forest and I cant get my head around his angle!

View attachment 270252
The Mangala fee is about right, good player - would take him all day as Onana replacement

The Niakhate one tho, I just can’t see a way in which that isn’t very very dodgy

P o one here or even the Esk gets to make that choice
It’s Moshiri and Usmanov who are the only ones to make that decision
All the huffing and bluffing and bullshitting on here won’t make a blind bit of difference to the final decision

The funny thing is him and the Esk bigged up Moshiri when he arrived.

@Damo_1878 called him a force multiplier and the Esk said we would be celebrating Champions League victories under Moshiri.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back